Ratings for Dr. T. Scott Baker

Scott Baker caused more pain and suffering for my loved one. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr.Baker is the best Dr. Ever. He has performed many procedures on me & has always done a great job explaining things to me. His staff is very kind and the receptionist is the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Baker believed me when others didn't. I noticed a few neg comments below (like he was bad at reading mri's, etc) but keep in mind those tests are read by the people who actually GIVE you the tests and the results are passed on to your doctor. Since I had moved to Cookeville, he transferred me to his Carthage office since it was closer for me. My wait? 10 to 20 mins. I get seen almost immediately once I go in. If you're having a long wait at his Lebanon office, it's probably because you were late. My advice is to get there early.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

He is an excellent Dr. always considerate of my pain and needs as a patient. He has never overstepped any boundaries, and has always treated me with respect. He is patient, and so am I when I have to wait, but I am understanding because just like any doctor's office you go to there will be a wait, and I find that the wait for Dr. Baker is never too long. He is interested in your medical concerns and does the best he is able to do with the pain I am in. I know that this pain is permanent damage, but he has been an incredibly help since I started seeing him. He is very knowledgeable about his field of medicine and a very respectable Dr. and man. I am so thankful for Dr. Baker and all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor or nurse practitioner that is going to just give you pain meds and not meet or exceed medical practice standards for narcotics then Dr. Baker or Rebecca Cashin are not for you. They are concerned with my pain and do their best to minimize just throwing pain meds at me. They are not miracle healers, but do work to establish a comprehensive pain management plan; while working to minimize my pain as much as possible. Unfortunately, a physician can only do so much to relieve pain, and they both do their best. I feel blessed to have this team approach to help me with some quality of life. They are always on time with my office visits and I have never waited over 10-15 minutes after my arrival for a scheduled appointment. They always listen to me as to my pain levels, offer joint injections and periodic physical therapy as needed. I know when you are in pain, all we want is to find someone to take it away. Real pain management does not always do this, and if you are expecting this from any physician, you are probably not going to find that from any doctor. What I love about them, is they are truthful with me, and do not attempt to just tell me what I want to hear to keep me coming back. They are experienced and seasoned to know when a patient is doctor shopping and are not to be a party in facilitating anyone's abuse to pain medication. I continue to have pain, but with their help, it is tolerable most days. Many like me, recommend Dr. Baker and some do not, but those who don't are either unrealistic or are looking for a physician to over prescribe medication. My name is Keith Phillips and I recommend both Dr. Baker and Rebecca Cashin.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

He is not very helpful at all. I havebeen seeing him for sseveral years and everytime need a test done or something else happens to me he says he will do this or that and it never gets ordered and then you mightas well hang Iit up if ya try to get back ahold of them for help untilyour aappointment date. He kept saying that I wasssaying that the meds wasn'tworking and u was trying to tell him the oones thata w as a problem wasgiving me severe side aaffects like for iinstance bad migrainesand Iit was supposed to help my neuropathy but give me headachesso bad that I ccouldn'teven do the r hhingesI nneededto wwithmy kids. He doesn't listen to you. He is veryrude and disrepectable.

Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been going to clinic for about 8yrs. Been happy going there. Lost insurance and have been VERY miserable, low point in my life. Things changed and I have felt good the last couple months.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baker and Mrs. Kelly for over two years now. Always nice and I have many different issue but they work well with my doctors. They have worked with me with many different meds to get the right ones. That help me as a mother be there for my kids and not be sleepy . Don't get me wrong I still have pain but they have helped me get it to a point I can handle and still be the mother I want and need to be. As far as pain meds they will only give you what you need and are always working and looking for way to help you get to where you don't have to take or be on unneeded meds. Never had a problem with getting test I need done. Which insurance company have made it hard on doctors to just order test, but they work really hard to get the test I need and referrals to the doctors I need. As far as the lady's comment below I have had injections and Dr. Baker explained every step and even had my husband right there to see and explain everything he was doing and showed him where my issue was. Well one of my many issue. But overall great staff that really try to help you be pain free

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baker since November, because I have to for workers comp. Dr Bakers only interest is doing injections. While doing an injection I feel that he inappropriately touched me. Dr. Baker is always rude to me and treats me like I am only seeing him for medication, but after seeing a surgeon who ordered an appropriate MRI, the one Dr. Baker ordered was useless. It was determined that I have a herniated disc and need surgery.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Baker (If you can call him a Doctor) is the worst,uneducated doctor that I have ever encountered. He is rude and arrogant, All he focuses on is med reductions and suggesting injections nonstop. It's like being a new patient every time you see him, he never remembers your injuries and tries to give you prescriptions for things that you told him didn't work previously. He does not listen and the wait is usually at least 2 hours every time I am there. He tries to imply that I am a drug addict,just looking for pills(paying no attention to my medical history)Several people in the waiting room have said that they are workers comp injury patients and that he works with their employers to cut out meds and to establish that you are not in the pain that you tell him about. His inaccuracy to read an mri and an xray, is amazingly bad. Three different private doctors told me my results, and he was totally wrong. If I wasn't being forced to see him from my workers comp, then I would see a real doctor that could help me... instead of a doctor who works for the system,not the patient.If you haven't been forced to see him, stay away from this Dr.Baker!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. T. Scott Baker's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Lebanon, TN