Ratings for Dr. T. Scott Baker

AWFUL EXPERIENCE FROM THE FRONT DESK TO THE NURSE TO THE DR. WOULD NOT RECCOMENED

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

No compassion 110% on Workers Compensation side put me on opioids despite asking not too doesn’t answer or listen to medical questions doesn’t take notes often looses his temper

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Nasty person calls unreturned questions unanswered He is 100% a Workman’s Comp employee He looses his temper does not take notes makes promises and breaks them he states treatments cost to much money for Workman’s Comp and so he keeps me in PAIN

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Unfriendly doesn’t listen if ur on Workers Compensation he’s there employee not your doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Scott Baker caused more pain and suffering for my loved one. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr.Baker is the best Dr. Ever. He has performed many procedures on me & has always done a great job explaining things to me. His staff is very kind and the receptionist is the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Baker believed me when others didn't. I noticed a few neg comments below (like he was bad at reading mri's, etc) but keep in mind those tests are read by the people who actually GIVE you the tests and the results are passed on to your doctor. Since I had moved to Cookeville, he transferred me to his Carthage office since it was closer for me. My wait? 10 to 20 mins. I get seen almost immediately once I go in. If you're having a long wait at his Lebanon office, it's probably because you were late. My advice is to get there early.

Submitted May 16, 2016

He is an excellent Dr. always considerate of my pain and needs as a patient. He has never overstepped any boundaries, and has always treated me with respect. He is patient, and so am I when I have to wait, but I am understanding because just like any doctor's office you go to there will be a wait, and I find that the wait for Dr. Baker is never too long. He is interested in your medical concerns and does the best he is able to do with the pain I am in. I know that this pain is permanent damage, but he has been an incredibly help since I started seeing him. He is very knowledgeable about his field of medicine and a very respectable Dr. and man. I am so thankful for Dr. Baker and all he has done for me.

Submitted January 17, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor or nurse practitioner that is going to just give you pain meds and not meet or exceed medical practice standards for narcotics then Dr. Baker or Rebecca Cashin are not for you. They are concerned with my pain and do their best to minimize just throwing pain meds at me. They are not miracle healers, but do work to establish a comprehensive pain management plan; while working to minimize my pain as much as possible. Unfortunately, a physician can only do so much to relieve pain, and they both do their best. I feel blessed to have this team approach to help me with some quality of life. They are always on time with my office visits and I have never waited over 10-15 minutes after my arrival for a scheduled appointment. They always listen to me as to my pain levels, offer joint injections and periodic physical therapy as needed. I know when you are in pain, all we want is to find someone to take it away. Real pain management does not always do this, and if you are expecting this from any physician, you are probably not going to find that from any doctor. What I love about them, is they are truthful with me, and do not attempt to just tell me what I want to hear to keep me coming back. They are experienced and seasoned to know when a patient is doctor shopping and are not to be a party in facilitating anyone's abuse to pain medication. I continue to have pain, but with their help, it is tolerable most days. Many like me, recommend Dr. Baker and some do not, but those who don't are either unrealistic or are looking for a physician to over prescribe medication. My name is Keith Phillips and I recommend both Dr. Baker and Rebecca Cashin.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

He is not very helpful at all. I havebeen seeing him for sseveral years and everytime need a test done or something else happens to me he says he will do this or that and it never gets ordered and then you mightas well hang Iit up if ya try to get back ahold of them for help untilyour aappointment date. He kept saying that I wasssaying that the meds wasn'tworking and u was trying to tell him the oones thata w as a problem wasgiving me severe side aaffects like for iinstance bad migrainesand Iit was supposed to help my neuropathy but give me headachesso bad that I ccouldn'teven do the r hhingesI nneededto wwithmy kids. He doesn't listen to you. He is veryrude and disrepectable.

Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. T. Scott Baker's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst