Ratings for Dr. Lucia Magnani

What a rare find excellent pediatrician calls you back herself Clean friendly environment and great care could not ask for more we are very lucky

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor, she was my pediatrician as a child and is now my daughters. Always able to take us in the same day if she is sick and very knowledgeable and helpful when in need.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I really like her and she is very good. She is my 4 kids paediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

she`s the doctor of my kids ofr years. DR Magnani is the kind of doctor who is always right and dont like if you ask too many questions. She doesn't have a lot of patience with kids. Always on time and easy to have an appointment when shes not on vacation or off. Will refer you to a specialist if she hasany doubt on something.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Magnani is a great doctor. Her check up is thorough, and if she doubts anything she always refers the child to a specialist. Clean environment, easy to get appointments (even same day or next day appointments). FYI the mean secretary doesn't work there anymore. Now Dr. Magnani has a sweet and very accommodating secretary.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This no 1 doctor best i have met..bedside amazing. great with my kids..secretary is polite and accomodating.. great experience

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr Magnani was recommended to me by some friends when my my son was born in 2001. She is very fussy on punctuality, don't get there late! Her secretary has failed Client services course 101, that's for sure. Getting an appointment when your child is a baby is not trouble but when they get older, what a pain. She doesn't want to give me an appointment for both kids the same day at the same time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been trying to practice metaphysical and metapsychic skills with my dwo daughter since the past nine months they were kidnapped by their putative father (my cheap ex). I am sure Dr. Magnani will be able to help us rehabilitate our mother-children network more appropriately than what their putative father and "well-known" family Lehouillier has tried to do since I gave birth to my two daughters Mariève and Pénélope... Unfortunately, I was unable to bring my other unknown children to her for obscure reasons I was made unaware off until not so long ago...

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Definitely a kind and understanding doctor. She won't go beyond and above to answer all your questions but effective. The reception is a mean and unhappy person who should really find a job that she likes. I wonder if she is related to the doctor? I am surprised that Dr. Magnani would hire her. Always call during the morning and leave a message to for the doctor the reception will NOT give you an appointment.Spotless environment

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

If the doctor's office runs efficientely, its because of whoever runs the office. I have been reading the ratings, what patients dont undertsand if that the doctor expects one thing and the secretary has to make sure it works. If you dont are late, the doctor wont see you, guess who has to tell you??? You got it, the secretary has to. Now tell me, you are going to be happy about this????

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010