Ratings for Dr. Sue Pedersen

One of the best minds I ever met! Very personal, understanding, and professional.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Sue Pedersen is a great doctor who helps with every concern that I had. She also gives great suggestions for any question or concerns I have.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She is a great doctor. Supportive and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Sue a few years ago, very troubled, and her kindness and understanding left me with feelings of such gratitude. She is professional with a capital P and kind with a capital K. I love her health posts that I receive by e-mail. My husband (non patient) was so impressed with her, he recently started following her on Twitter. She is very knowledgeable and passionate in keeping up-to-date in her field. Her staff create an environment similar to visiting a fancy resort where customer service and comfort are the main goal. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have had to visit many doctors - her office is always a fantastic experience

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Have been at this clinic for years. She runs a tight ship and I never really had to wait. I did find her more friendly at the beginning, once I started to ask question or suggest alternative therapy she shut down and was cold and seem irritated or offended. She later stated after I mentioned bio identitical hormone therapy that I didn't need to come back to the clinic. I felt like this was an unprofessional "break up". After going to get B I HR months later I feel better and more cared for. Long and short if your serious about your health and want any input or have questions go elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I've visited Dr. Pedersen several times now and count myself lucky to have such a great Endo. I get honest advice every time I visit, she seems invested in my long term success and she answers all of my questions. Dr. Pedersen and the staff have always been professional and punctual. I am surprised at some of the negative reviews calling her rude, I've never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Really impressed!! The staff are excellent, her time with me has been thorough and comprehensive. A great specialist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I've seen her a few times now and she has been awesome! Very patient & caring. 👍

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

She is rude, defensive fake and arrogant. Find another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp