Ratings for Dr. Sue Pedersen

Really impressed!! The staff are excellent, her time with me has been thorough and comprehensive. A great specialist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I've seen her a few times now and she has been awesome! Very patient & caring. 👍

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

She is rude, defensive fake and arrogant. Find another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Not sure if we are talking about the same Dr Sue she is out of Cendo. I thought she was lovely and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Ride , arrogant , abrupt & basically tells you to go to get therapy for emotional issues if you are having troubles with your metabolism & weight. Does not believe in hormone therapy or any other supplementation that might help support ones thyroid function. She is young , very thin , obviously does nut have thyroid issues so poo poo's that there is any connection to thyroid , menopause & female weight issues. Total waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Pedersen is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

After being waited for 6 months, I finally got through. My appointment went too fast , no recommendation! She had me do some tests that neither me or my family doctor received any updates from them !!!! I called them more than 3 times but I was told that Dr. sue has not given them any updates about my test...absolutely wasting my time.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Been there 3 times. All test recommendations - repeatedly- no answers. So frustrated!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sue Pederson as a new patient and found her quite professional, to the point and very well educated in her specialty. She may come across as 'abrupt' to some patients but she is actually being very articulate and knows what she is talking about. A very intelligent, observant doctor. I will continue seeing her and find her personally pleasant and very knowledgeable in her field. Thank you Dr. Sue for your good advice and medical care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

An absolute waste of time! I waited 2+ months for this appointment and it was a complete joke and waste of time!!! Firstly, there’s almost no parking space, and I had to pay to park there. That’s the first time I’ve had to pay for parking to see a doctor. Secondly, I was told to arrive 30 minutes early, which I did, but I still ended up waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment. I did not see anybody leave from the examination office, so there was definitely no patient ahead of me, and yet I was still made to wait. When the doctor finally decided to grace me with her presence it was for ONLY 6 minutes! She was dismissive, rude, and rushed through the entire 'examination' (if you could call 6 minutes an examination). I was asked, by her staff, to time and log certain things for over 2 months and bring those log sheets with me to the appointment. The doctor didn’t even spare a glance at any of the paperwork I had brought with me (so, I wasted 2 months of my time for nothing). Additionally, she refused to answer any of my questions or provide me with anything that resembled a complete, well thought out, reply. When I brought up concerns I had about the medication I was on, or tried to ask her about any of my test results (which she had a copy of on her computer), she just replied with very vague answers such as 'possibly,' 'maybe,' and 'there's something going on there' (well, duh, that's why I'm here to see you, so you could diagnose and help resolve the problem!). In the end she just said she'll refer me to a different doctor and to come back to see her in 6 months. In a nutshell, if you value yourself at all, I would not go to see this doctor. Her attitude was awful; I felt like I got the same amount of attention as she’d give a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of her shoe. I got no new information and/or insight about my health status from her. I don’t see any point to my visit, aside from making me feel like a bug.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)