Ratings for Dr. Sue Pedersen

Have been at this clinic for years. She runs a tight ship and I never really had to wait. I did find her more friendly at the beginning, once I started to ask question or suggest alternative therapy she shut down and was cold and seem irritated or offended. She later stated after I mentioned bio identitical hormone therapy that I didn't need to come back to the clinic. I felt like this was an unprofessional "break up". After going to get B I HR months later I feel better and more cared for. Long and short if your serious about your health and want any input or have questions go elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I've visited Dr. Pedersen several times now and count myself lucky to have such a great Endo. I get honest advice every time I visit, she seems invested in my long term success and she answers all of my questions. Dr. Pedersen and the staff have always been professional and punctual. I am surprised at some of the negative reviews calling her rude, I've never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Really impressed!! The staff are excellent, her time with me has been thorough and comprehensive. A great specialist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I've seen her a few times now and she has been awesome! Very patient & caring. 👍

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

She is rude, defensive fake and arrogant. Find another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Not sure if we are talking about the same Dr Sue she is out of Cendo. I thought she was lovely and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Ride , arrogant , abrupt & basically tells you to go to get therapy for emotional issues if you are having troubles with your metabolism & weight. Does not believe in hormone therapy or any other supplementation that might help support ones thyroid function. She is young , very thin , obviously does nut have thyroid issues so poo poo's that there is any connection to thyroid , menopause & female weight issues. Total waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Pedersen is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

After being waited for 6 months, I finally got through. My appointment went too fast , no recommendation! She had me do some tests that neither me or my family doctor received any updates from them !!!! I called them more than 3 times but I was told that Dr. sue has not given them any updates about my test...absolutely wasting my time.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Been there 3 times. All test recommendations - repeatedly- no answers. So frustrated!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

MAMSI