You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sue Pedersen

Ride , arrogant , abrupt & basically tells you to go to get therapy for emotional issues if you are having troubles with your metabolism & weight. Does not believe in hormone therapy or any other supplementation that might help support ones thyroid function. She is young , very thin , obviously does nut have thyroid issues so poo poo's that there is any connection to thyroid , menopause & female weight issues. Total waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Pedersen is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

After being waited for 6 months, I finally got through. My appointment went too fast , no recommendation! She had me do some tests that neither me or my family doctor received any updates from them !!!! I called them more than 3 times but I was told that Dr. sue has not given them any updates about my test...absolutely wasting my time.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sue Pederson as a new patient and found her quite professional, to the point and very well educated in her specialty. She may come across as 'abrupt' to some patients but she is actually being very articulate and knows what she is talking about. A very intelligent, observant doctor. I will continue seeing her and find her personally pleasant and very knowledgeable in her field. Thank you Dr. Sue for your good advice and medical care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

An absolute waste of time! I waited 2+ months for this appointment and it was a complete joke and waste of time!!! Firstly, there’s almost no parking space, and I had to pay to park there. That’s the first time I’ve had to pay for parking to see a doctor. Secondly, I was told to arrive 30 minutes early, which I did, but I still ended up waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment. I did not see anybody leave from the examination office, so there was definitely no patient ahead of me, and yet I was still made to wait. When the doctor finally decided to grace me with her presence it was for ONLY 6 minutes! She was dismissive, rude, and rushed through the entire 'examination' (if you could call 6 minutes an examination). I was asked, by her staff, to time and log certain things for over 2 months and bring those log sheets with me to the appointment. The doctor didn’t even spare a glance at any of the paperwork I had brought with me (so, I wasted 2 months of my time for nothing). Additionally, she refused to answer any of my questions or provide me with anything that resembled a complete, well thought out, reply. When I brought up concerns I had about the medication I was on, or tried to ask her about any of my test results (which she had a copy of on her computer), she just replied with very vague answers such as 'possibly,' 'maybe,' and 'there's something going on there' (well, duh, that's why I'm here to see you, so you could diagnose and help resolve the problem!). In the end she just said she'll refer me to a different doctor and to come back to see her in 6 months. In a nutshell, if you value yourself at all, I would not go to see this doctor. Her attitude was awful; I felt like I got the same amount of attention as she’d give a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of her shoe. I got no new information and/or insight about my health status from her. I don’t see any point to my visit, aside from making me feel like a bug.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I am not sure if we are all talking about the same Dr. Sue Pedersen, If we are, I will have to totally disagree with all the negative ratings in here, After a long search for a good endo, I was finally referred to her, I find her very knowledgeable in her field, I never felt that she was rushing every time I see her, I never felt that she doesn't listen when I have questions, I always see Dr. Pedersen quarterly and when she told me that I will let you know when it will be safe for you to get pregnant I will have someone to call you, and she did. I have actually felt that this woman actually cares every time I get to see her, she always ask if I have further question and how I felt, because of her my thyroid condition is actually way way better. I can't seem to find any bad experience with her. I honestly believe that she is one of the best specialist I have seen. ( have been with 2 before her)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I waited for months for my referral to this doctor. It was a complete and utter waste of time. She was arrogant, dismissive, and cold. I am now being treated by another specialist for my thyroid condition. Avoid.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Sue has been my endocrinologist for about 4 years, I have found her to be outstanding in her care and followup. I also find her to be very professional, I appreciate her straight forward manner and advice. I have only the highest regard for her and her care has improved my health,

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Lack people skills. Like other said, always in a hurry and does not answer to patient concerns. Staff are also not friendly. Never comes out with realy diagnosis. It looks like staff following the footsteps of the doctor. If you are serious of your ailment, try looking for another endo specialist. The other sad part is you have to pay for parking to meet this doctor. You can always shell out money for parking if the doctor has the knowledge and the attitude/friendly approach in dealing with pateint concerns.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Sue Pedersen's Credentials

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

AHC

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Ride , arrogant , abrupt & basically tells you to go to get therapy for emotional issues if you are having troubles with your metabolism & weight. Does not be..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pedersen is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "After being waited for 6 months, I finally got through. My appointment went too fast , no recommendation! She had me do some tests that neither me or my family..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Been there 3 times. All test recommendations - repeatedly- no answers. So frustrated!!!!!!"

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sue Pederson as a new patient and found her quite professional, to the point and very well educated in her specialty. She may come across as '..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "An absolute waste of time! I waited 2+ months for this appointment and it was a complete joke and waste of time!!! Firstly, there’s almost no parking space, ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am not sure if we are all talking about the same Dr. Sue Pedersen, If we are, I will have to totally disagree with all the negative ratings in here, After a l..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited for months for my referral to this doctor. It was a complete and utter waste of time. She was arrogant, dismissive, and cold. I am now being treated ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sue has been my endocrinologist for about 4 years, I have found her to be outstanding in her care and followup. I also find her to be very professional, I a..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Lack people skills. Like other said, always in a hurry and does not answer to patient concerns. Staff are also not friendly. Never comes out with realy diagnos..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Sue for about 4 months and she is the worse doctor I have ever been too. Not only are you not heard, she is unable to express any concern..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Close-minded, not willing to listen or have any compassion. Likely, she is very knowledgeable but that doesn't hold a candle to her flippant, curt attitude."

September 10, 2014