Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Cunicella

I honestly cannot understand anyone rating this doctor negatively. I rarely leave reviews, unless I am beyond satisfied. And I'm leaving this one because I am very happy with him as a doctor, and his staff...not to mention a little perturbed that some patients rated poorly for being thorough? Dr. Cunicella's staff is super efficient, attentive, and very friendly. I almost never have to wait. And if I do, it's not for very long. Scheduling is cake. And most importantly, I feel very comfortable, listened to, and taken care of by this doctor. I've been looking for a doctor like this for a very long time. He LISTENS. He's thorough. He's knowledgable. Doctor Cunicella helped me find the root of some of recent physical ailments (in the middle of solving the others). And I can't understand why one of the below patients rated him 2 stars for sending them out for tests. Don't you want to know what's wrong, and make sure all bases are covered? I was extremely happy that he agreed to send me for referrals, bloodwork, and x-rays when necessary. I'm tired of doctors who don't think it's necessary to be thorough. I feel safe with one that actually wants to help me find the root of my problems...not just give me a bandaid. We know our bodies the best. We know when something's not right. Having a doctor that works with you on that is a good doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Very professional. Took time explained I n detail my situation. Staff was helpful in m as king arrangements

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

This doctor will try to send you for every test under the sun. If I went for everything he's suggested I'd be at a doctors office everyday in life. He once did a pre op on me and I wound up at a cardio doctor who could'nt even understand why I was there. He is gloom and doom doctor and when you leave his office you feel like your life is going to be over soon from some horrible disease. He just loves passing everyone off for unnecessary tests. I'm now in the process of looking for some else. Also plan on being there for a long time. He's always way behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

As of June 3rd we have been waiting 3 months for my father's medical records when it is customary for 4 to 6 weeks - 8 weeks maximum. This doctor has jeopardized my fathers ability to obtain life insurance. My father has contacted the office several times, I have called them, my insurance broker has called, and the prospective insurance carrier has contacted them along with payment for copies of the records.This doctor may be small town but he and his office are very unprofessional and their lack of response and ability to follow a simple request has cost him both my father's and my own business.I can't wait to try and obtain my records.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009