Ratings for Dr. Jerry Tenenbaum

The late Dr. Jerry Tenenbaum was unique. He has not been and will never be replaced.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

It broke my heart when I heard of Dr Tenenbaum’s Passing. I have never had better care from any doctor He will truly be missed. I am seriously lost with out him

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I was very sad to hear of the passing of Dr. Tenenbaum. He was working with me at helping find appropriate meds. For a difficult arthritis. He was interested and willing to take on the challenge. I will miss his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I was so sorry to hear of his passing. He was blunt and to the point and was a great doctor to have. I will miss being able to see him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Impossible to replace the Dr Tenenbaums of this world. The downside of losing them, from then on, it's all downhill. Big loss. Especially poignant when you meet the "replacement". And realize by the end of the first appointment, they do not give a flying poke about you. Miss you Dr Tenenbaum. Thanks for caring. They say a sense of humour is a sign of high intellect. Miss that too.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

amazing doctor.. very sorry to hear of his passing...

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

As grumpy as he could sometimes be, I felt confident of the care I received from Dr. Tenenbaum. He was a good listener, and proactive in checking for the likelihood of future issues. A very efficient doctor. I had an appointment exactly a month before his passing. Will miss him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My experience: Very professional office. Polite and helpful receptionist. Appointments on time to the minute. After 25 years of no help, Dr. Tenenbaum LISTENED and HEARD what I was saying. He asked me the right questions, ordered the right tests, made a diagnosis for a condition I'd never heard of, and prescribed medication that allowed me a better quality of life. I am absolutely devastated that he is gone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Fairly new patient...rnjoyed the Dr.s thoroughness & sence of humor & no nonsence way, Will be verymissed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Wonderful doctor. He will be sadly missed. He helped me when the previous rheumatologist couldn't figure it out.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017