Ratings for Dr. Mike Armitage

My wife has dementia and was too feeble to get in our car to go to a clinic. She was taken to Emergency in an ambulance. Dr. Armitage said her feebleness must be because of an infection, and hunted for it with X-rays, and found that it was pneumonia with a CTscan, though her age did not show those symptoms, and admitted her to the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

He did not losten to anything I had to say and completely dismissed my mental health concerns. He left the room after talking about a prescription but never came back in. I had to ask a nurse over an hour later if I was discharged or if he was going to come back. I was sent home with no help what so ever after sitting 12 hours in the ER.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Absolutely terrible doctor. I hope I never have him again. He dismissed everything I've been dealing with. Wouldn't even give him a one.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Absolutely terrible doctor. Incredibly rude and arrogant with seemingly limited medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Sent me home without pain Meds. Next day I ended back in ER and needed emergency surgery. Not a very god doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Probably the worst doctor I've ever been to. He is rude and inconsiderate. Told me to stay out of work for a week and then wouldn't give me a doctors note.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

AVERAGE. If you can find another ER Dr. I would advise you to do so. This clown would not admit me because without scientific evidence to support his idiotic diagnosis of MRSA he sent me home sick with a jar of dilaudid. Clever huh? Avoid this guy cause he thinks he's to sexy for his shorts. He's probably OK with stitching and bandages, anything else be careful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We saw this Doctor today for my son. He was fantastic! He was very intuitive, intelligent and energetic. Very "real". He didn't dismiss anything. Very thorough. Uses his intelligence and common sense approach. We need more like him. Thank you Doctor Armitage.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Armitage was very knowledgable and with his diagnosis and treatment; he took an additional test to find a cause. I found him as a no non-sense logical person who comes to the point since he knows he has more patients waiting to see some one.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Saturday night I was rushed to the hospital by my boyfriend because I was dehydrated and very sick. I was in alot of pain. When he finally saw me he was very rude and disrespectful. He blamed me for making myself sick and told me that no one gets better being lazy laying in bed. He wrote me a useless prescription and sent me home still dehydrated. My conditonhas sense worsened after seeing him. I will avoid him at all costs from now on.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016