Ratings for Dr. Al Kadri

Dr. Kadri is amazing!!! He is very knowledgable and kind. He took the time to listen to all my concerns and addressed them all. His staff is very friendly. Thank you Dr. Kadri and staff!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Horrible!!!! Run away from this guy. Very late, not helpful and then refereed me to another guy in his office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Great staff, but the best is Dr. Al Kadri. He is truly a caring doctor so many other doctors should have his peaceful kind manner and he actually cares about his patients and treats them like family. If you have Dr. Kadri you are a lucky patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am Roohi Rauf a patient with renal disease.I came here in windsor d for treatment and I was lucky to have dr qadrie was my nephrologist his care and concern made me strong by Grace of Allah. Now I had my renal transplant done from pakistan and I am healty and fine

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Kadri is very kind and I feel he cares about his patients. He could teach a lot of his "caring heart" to other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He has no experience what so ever .. i'm sorry but he shouldn't be a doctor

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Appreciate Dr Kadri's care for my father Joseph Charette, age 84.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Kadri is amazing. If it wasn't for him I may have not have had my 3 beautiful daughters or with my last child been able to see them grow up. His bedside manner is fantastic, his support is amazing, his knowledge in his field is amazing. I truly believe and feel he is why my children and myself are here today. I feel blessed to have him. He visited me in the hospital with my first child and during my other pregnancy's he monitored me very closley. Windsor is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Among the best doctors I've had to deal with over the past three years. He took the time to listen and then answer questions. He's tops in his field and made me feel like I was one of his most important patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Cares about patients and goes above and beyond. Makes people feel at ease and explains all things really well.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015