Ratings for Dr. Paulette Roscoe

Paulette Roscoe SAVED my husbands life!!! When Other Doctors wanted to feed him pills for his condition that might or might NOT work and operate on him witch my or my NOT work.. Paulette educated us on natural healthy way of living by using the right foods and vitamins as well as suggesting ways to cope with exhaustion and stress.. We love Paulette and her staff whom are always helpful.. And My Husband and I have never been or felt as Healthy as we do today:) PAULETTE ROSCOE IS THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Roscoe is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience. She has helped me and many of my friends and acquaintances overcome chronic problems and become much healthier. She takes the time to treat patients holistically and follows up pro-actively.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

I went to her as she is well known, writes in the newspaper, etc. I was disappointed though as each time I visited she forgot what she told me the time before so I was paying her each time to tell me the same thing. Her knowledge is good for common cases but I had SEVERE candida and she was not able to solve the issue. I had to do my own research on the issue and cured myself.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Saved my life. Knowlegable about the whole human condition.Works hand in hand with traditional medicine. Author and educator.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007