Ratings for Dr. Dick Bagniak

how did he make your wife have twins 7 months later? Shouldn't it take atleast 9 months. He must be good. I want to get reversal but don't know who? and how much?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Showed up an hour late, and then stuck his head in the door with crumbs on his clothes, told me to bend over, and then told me everything was fine. When I tried to ask questions, he told me to "google the answers, 'cause that's what people do these days". I'm not sure I could pick him out of a police line if I had to, as I saw him for 10 seconds. Tell your referring physician to send you elsewhere. I will be having words with mine.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

i couldn't agree more with the first three rating. this man is rude beyond words. Just who does he think he is

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

RUDE BEYOND WORDS. THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY HE DOES. MAYBE SOME DAY HE WILL BE ON THE OTHER END OF THE SCOPE.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

This is a "not nice" doctor. He can be rude, a non listener, he may know what he is doing, but it is not a pleasant experience dealing with him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

THIS DOCTOR IS A TERRIBLE UROLOGIST. IAM A FEMALE WHO WENT TO HIM FOR A CYSTOSCOPY & HE WAS VERY RUDE & WHEN I BECAME UPSET AS I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE PROCEDURE, HE TOLD ME TO QUIT MY CRYING & SHUTUP. I WAS VERY OFFENDED. I ASKED IF EVERYTHING WENT OK WITH THE PROCEDURE & HE JUST IGNORED ME. IN MY OPINION HE'S A TERRIBLE DOCTOR WITH A NON EXISTANT BED SIDE MANNER. I DON'T RECCOMEND ANYONE SEE HIM FOR ANYTHING!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

I love Dr Bagniak. He gave me a vasectomy reversal and only 7 months later, my wife gave birth to twins!! Thanks Dr Bagniak.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007