Ratings for Dr. John Milton

He recommended the Atkins diet to my mother. What a quack!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

As others here have mentioned, Dr Milton is not a smooth bedside operator. Based on my one-and-only experience with him (heart stress test), he is a sadist and should not be treating humans. After an over-zealous walk-a-thon on the treadmill, he chose to berate me rudely at a time when I could hardly breathe. The diagnosis that he sent to my GP was deemed incorrect. (The written diagnosis mysteriously disappeared from my file later.) Others I have talked with about this abusive doctor relate similar tales.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Milton never gave up trying to get to get me the help I needed. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

The only nice thing I can say is that he is punctual, however his bedside manner leads alot to be desired. My spouse saw Dr. Milton for procedures twice and both times (after telling him he would put him to sleep) he performed the procedure on him awake, making my spouse suffer terribly. His lack of concern for the patients comfort is appalling. My spouse was very upset by these incidents so we will under no circumstances be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I was not kept waiting long. This doctor was courteous and established a good rapport with me. I asked questions and he answered clearly demonstrating his expertise. This instilled confidence fo me in me as far as trusting in the care he provided. Very good doctor and very smart man.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

i am a nurse who has worked with Dr. Milton for years...he is very well liked and respected by patients and staff and that is why many of us go and see him if we have a medical problem

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I saw him as I needed a test on my bowel.I found him to be a very happy and respectful doctor with a great bedside manner.Made the decision to have the test done an easy one

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

An amazingly kind manYes he is arrogant but who would want a passive insecure doctor. I want a confident secure doctor and that is what he is. He knows his stuff and is not scared to use his knowledge. Can you imagine going in for surgery with a doctor telling us that he doesn’t whether your going to live or not or that he isn’t sure. come on people think about it!!!! .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Not a very courteous man. Has the "I am king" attitude and even conveys that to the staf at the hospital. I would never go to see him as a patient after I witnessed how he treated my father. A "wannabe cardiac specialist". He needs to think again because he won't fill those shoes.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008