Ratings for Dr. Sheila Jacobson

Dr Jacobson and her team have been life savers. Very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, and the office is smoothly run. My daughter loves the going to the doctor because of Dr. Jacobson.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

She's good at her job. Knowledgeable and friendly. Downside is she almost always runs late with her appointments

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

She is awesome!! very nice and kind. She also gives stickers!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Love Dr Jacobson but her staff are terrible and she is always at least an hour behind. The walk ins seem to take precedent leaving those that booked appointments waiting for hours. Time not booked appropriately.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

She is fantastic and so very supportive of her patients needs!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

We love Dr. Jacobson. All three of our children have been treated by Dr. Jacobson since birth. She speaks with children with care and respect. I have always trusted that I don't have to worry about my children's health as long as they're being cared for by Dr. Jacobson. She's amazing!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

she has been a doctor in our family for 2 generations..

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Long waits in waiting room. Need to also wait very long time on the phone and often only can leave a message. Very good, professional receptionists, I found they often got back to me when I left a message. Drop in sick visit option is great and the taped message leaves times of same day drop ins. Usually in mornings. Nice respectful disposition, workS with a team so your child can be seen on weekends, if not by her then a team member near by. Can rush you if you don't hold your ground and come prepared(questions written down or remembered well) FOR YOUR CHILD's WELL BEING, IF YOU THINK YOU NEED TO BE REFERRED TO A SPECIALIST WHETHER IT IS TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENTAL AREAS (SUSPECT AUTISM) BE FIRM. THIS DOCTOR IS NOT UP TO DATE ON INTERVENTIONS THAT COULD HELP. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRUSTING THAT NOTHING COULD BE DONE WHEN IN TRUTH MY CHILD COULD HAVE BEEN HELPED YEARS EARLIER. I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I WANTED MY CHILD TO BE SEEN BY A SPECIALIST. I WISH SHE SHOWED THE INITIATIVE EARLIER.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr Sheila is great. My daughter was sick for 6 weeks and she saw her right away after a referral from my family doctor. She even saw her outside her normal working hours. She then called us to see how she is doing, even on Sunday. We were referred to Sick Kids immediately. She is friendly and patient. I wish her all the best in her career and personal life.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014