Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Rothman

My name Joseph Marron Carlino and I am 76 years old, I became Dr. Rothman's patient 6 months ago, because his insistence on my doing the right thing not just taking pills to kill my pain or illness. I decided to give up my sufferings and do the right thing for myself. In 6 months I have lost 30 pounds and given, my arthritis is much better and I gave up my cane. He changed my diet completely, he put me on a proteins diet, and I gave up bread and sugar. By following his recommendations and taking his supplements, as a result I’m feeling much better and I intend to continue with Dr. Rothman’s advice.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Rothman has a one size fits all approach. He has a certain protocol, and he applies it to every one and every thing. The Ebiola diet(or something like that) is what he put my husband on. He was well aware of my husbands conditions, and he didnt treat them specifically. He told him to eat more meat, and sent him on his way. Well more animal protein was not what he needed, he needed natural ways to support his immune system until we could attack the illness from the source. My husband had arthritis, and I dont think a stack of beef ribs will help with the deteriorating bone. If you want more meat and eggs in your life, or want to loose weight with a low carb diet, then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Rothman is the most kind and dedicated doctor, I referred him to all my family members and my friends. I only have good things to say about this doctor. I would never refer my family and friends if I did not trusted him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Rothman is a excellent doctor. And Nutri-spec is a excellent system that works if you follow it correctly. Nutri-spec uses better quality ingredients so its going to be more expensive then the store bought junk. You can find other places online that sell Nutri-spec if you look. If your willing to change your eating habits and follow the supplements suggested you will get results. Nutri-spec has years of case study showing their product works I have researched it. Most people especially americans don't have the self control to eat right so when they eat wrong and take the supplements they get very little results and blame it on the doctor. Dr. Rothman and Nutri-Spec get 5 stars all the way. Best way to get healthy without the toxic drugs. The Best in healthcare.

Submitted January 2, 2015

I went to Dr. Rothman for weight loss. I had initial weight loss, which I believe was water weight only, and then a weight gain. Overall, the only thing that got leaner with Dr. Rothman was my wallet. He does have a strange attitude and does not like to be challenged on his medical beliefs. I agree with others on his bedside manner - horrible!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

My experience w/ this man 7 y ago was HEINOUS. It serves me right for not doing my research.In all fairness, he DIAGNOSED me all right. Then he hid the bloodwork that showed my illness & told me I had something else that ONLY his supplements could treat. 1 of these supplements contained an ingredient to which I'm allergic & I wound up in ER w/anaphylaxis. When I later confronted him about this mistake he laughed & cursed at me & told me I was ignorant & that it was my fault for not following his instructions more closely. I told him off & left dumbfounded & happy to be alive. Weeks later I moved to another DR & moved my records with me. I then learned my illness -- The diagnosis was typed in huge bold letters across the 2nd page of ORIGINAL lab report from Rothman's office. Only a blind man or an idiot could've missed it. I wouldn't recommend this SO-CALLED dr. to my worst enemy. My apologies to his staff and to his benighted "happy customers." Perhaps they're one in the same.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Treating with Dr. Rothman has been a very interesting experience. I am a nurse with a limited understanding of biochemistry, however I was able to understand 98% of the information he presents in the studies used to back up his treatment. I am hypothyroid, diabetic and have high blood pressure. In three months, my blood pressure is normal, my thyroid studies are on the way to normal levels and my blood sugar tests near normal two hours after each meal. My family dr. did not offer any treatment other than taking medications that made me sick. I refused to accept a life of pills so I gave this method a try. I am thrilled and have recommended Dr. Rothman to everyone I know who does not want to be on medication for the rest of their lives. I have never had a physician spend more than one hour just talking and teaching! Dr. Rothman spends time explaining the science behind his treatment. I am thrilled with my results and would recommend him to anyone who wants results without medications.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I have seen Dr. Rothman several times now. I have lost 12 pounds in a month, I feel great. I am off my blood pressure medication. He is extremely professional. I think people are just not doing their own research before they go into his office.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr Rothman is the msot knowledgable physician I have encountered. His methods have been life changing.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

My husband I go to see Dr Rothman. He does metabolic typing, and it is well founded in solid research. Maybe you don't know how to use the internet? Get your facts straight, and stop trying to bash a perfectly respectable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Rothman's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp