Ratings for Dr. Alexander London

Dr. London performed my septoplasty and closed rhinoplasty 11 years ago. Terrible recovery and unhappy with my results. I am finally having a revision in a few months to fix collapsed nasal valves and having MTP cadaver septum implanted Bc Dr. London destroyed mine. Do not go to this surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Horrible. Every time there is a 2 hour wait which shows they have no regard for our own time. The staff is very curt and they clearly overbook everyday. This is disgusting, don’t go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Do not make an appointment with this doctor. The wait is always 2 hours. He lacks personality, is not helpful, and moves at a slow pace. He didn't tell me anything I didn't know already.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Just had my first appointment. They took me in on time. Staff and Dr London were very professional and pleasant. I would return to this Office for any further medical check ups.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Awful Doctor, obnoxious staff, 2 hour wait! DO NOT GO!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Complete waste of time and money. Asks for multiple tests and visits before deciding he would like to refer you to someone else. Wait to see him was always at least one hour after appointment. Discussions with him, when not in agreeance, are short and accusatory. Would never go back or refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Best dr. would trust him with anything surgery very knowledgeable very compassionate and caring very good doctor and gentlemen, Joshua Y .. Dix Hills

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I think Dr London is an excellent Dr. He is caring and polite. The wait in the office is the fault of the woman at the desk not the Drs. Certainly something must be fixed with the way they book appts.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Wait forever then he drags his feet. Does not apologize for the obscene wait. Tries to milk as many procedures and visits as he can if you don't cut him off and ask why it is necessary. Only reason he must have a wait is because there aren't many other ent docs in the area. All the good ones are in Huntington and great neck. I rather spend the two hours waiting in traffic than to go back and wait for no reason other than mismanagement.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

This guy was the most un helpful ignorant, time consuming doctor I ever vistied in my 49 years on this earth. Do not waist your time going to him because all he is going to do is drug you up with anything and he doesn't try to fix the problem because I had to go back to him because he sent me to a Nero and the Nero said that you have an ear infection, and dr London didn't give me the proper treatment to heal it and now I have damage to my ear drum

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Alexander London's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company