Ratings for Dr. Jesse J. Moss

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

this doctor told me ok to fly trip florida that told me i have tentizes in my ears.now my ears are clog up. whodo i trust as a doctor i will not pay this doctor

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

first visit so I arrived early to fill out the necessary paperwork. I was seen promptly after completing the forms (<5 MIN). It was about the same time line with Dr. Moss. I was in the examining room for only 3-4 minutes before he saw me. His examination was very thorough and all of my questions/concerns were addressed. This man knows his stuff (as all physicians should). I highly recommend Dr. Moss.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Moss performed my thyroid surgery in 2007. Pro: He was knowledgeable & patient. I never felt rushed. He did not seem boastful or cocky when discussing the prognosis. He made realistic expectations known. He pulled out a textbook to show me additional details. Surgery went well. Scar looks great. Waiting room has small area for children to play. Con: I paid my deductible to him but they did not file in enough time and I had to repay my deductible to the hospital & to wait for the $ to be reimbursed by the MD's office. Additionally, he yelled/screamed at an employee behind closed doors and that was unnerving. The waiting room is moderate to small & during crowed times I’ve had to sit in the hall or stand. Overall: I would recommend him to others and have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Jesse J. Moss's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental