Ratings for Dr. Fernando Anthony Bianchi

Worst secretary I have ever spoken to- she needs to retire or change jobs. After suffering through two flares with undiagnosed inflammatory arthritis, my file wasn't accepted by the secretary. She rudely discussed my blood test results over the phone with me basically diagnosing me with fibromyalgia (which I had never heard of until that day). She was unbelievably unprofessional. I was referred to a different rheumatologist who upon reviewing my case diagnosed me with inflammatory arthritis. It's a shame dr. Bianchi, with all of the amazing reviews he has, has such an incompetent front line of communication. I hope his secretary finds a job where she can have no impact on people who are hurting and vulnerable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I've been going to him for only a couple of months but Dr bianchi and his staff are all amazing. Welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, encouraging.... I can go on and on

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Have been going to Dr Bianchi now for over 20 yrs. I am sad that he is retiring, but he has helped so many and worked a very long time, hoping he enjoys his retirement years.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

i have been going to Dr. Bianchi for the last 3 years. The man is a library of knowledge . There probably are no words to describe his compassion and willingness to help. The man should be a template for all doctors. It truly will be a sad day when he retires. Along with him his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

We went to Dr. Bianchi for some medical advice, we had high hopes and they were exceeded! We wish he could be our family doctor; we certainly will follow up on his rsuggestions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Bianchi is perhaps one of the best rheumatalogist in Ontario. If you want a specialist who is compassionate, and very knowledgeable Dr. Bianchi is the one!! He takes his time to get to the root of your pain, and is very thorough in his approach. Dr. Bianchi orders many tests to ensure the best possible treatment. It will be a very sad day in the medical profession when Dr. Bianchi decides to retire.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I have gone to this Dr. 15yrs now. He is excellent, can't say enough good things about Dr. Bianchi.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I had my first visit with Dr. Bianchi last week and I was very pleased. He spent the time answering my questions, being thorough in his examinations and review. Very kind and knowledgeable. You will not regret going to this MD, worth the drive to Hamilton

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Bianchi for approximately 5 years now. I had one doctor before him that I would not send my cat to. Dr. Bianchi and staff are excellent, very helpful and always attentive to my needs. I will be very sad if and when he retires. He is a great doctor.....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I've had RA for almost 7 years and this is the first doctor that has actually helped me. His staff is friendly and helpful. I've never had to wait any more than 5 minutes to see him. He examined me extensively, questioned me as to my medical history and made me feel like he was really interested in the answers. He supplied me with alot of information himself and contacted the Arthritis Society for further help. He had me go through alot of testing and had me get alot of x-rays before prescribing any medication. He wanted to be sure he was going to be giving me something that I shouldn't have. I've also been having blood tests regularly and eye tests to make sure nothing is going wrong and to make sure the medication is working as it should. I find this much more responsible than just prescribing something and sending me on my way as I've experienced in the past. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Bianchi. I think he's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011