Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bonacorsi

I have been a patient of Dr. Bonacorsi for years. He has always been excellent in diagnosing and treating whatever came my way. I don't get the negative ratings. He is wonderful! I have recommended him to several others and they all are very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This doctor should lose his license. I see one other person also agrees with me. If more and more people would understand. that basically he just gives you whatever you want. so if you're looking to buy some narcartic. simply go into him tell him your head hurts and he'll give you anything you want. he should not be practicing. and I hope to speak out for many people who had been hurt by his, determination to only be a doctor. but not to be a true doctor that helps people. trust me when I say. if this is your doctor. please find another. the only thing he will do is get you hooked on pain medicine. and another thing is he's never in his office. he's always on vacation. and his staff is horribly. horribly rude. I am only writing this to help others. in hopes that I could save somebody else's life. this has nothing to do with personal reasons or dislikes. this has to do with if you want to choose a doctor do not choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Excellent doctor. Been our family doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

dr has been our family dr for over tweny years he is excellent and has treated us with compassion and respect his knowledge has saved our lives and only hope we can see him again

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

He is the worst doctor in Pittsburgh. Should lose his license.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr Bonacorsi has been our family doctor for many years. He is agressive with his examinations. After a routine check-up with my husband he found that he had multiple myeloma. Because of early diagnosis and treatment my husband is alive and enjoying a good quality of life 4-1/2 years later. Thank you Dr. Bonacorsi.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Thomas F. Bonacorsi's Credentials

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1985)