Ratings for Dr. David J. Chesner

I have been a patient of Dr. Chesner for 7 years. He is by far the nicest, most sincere doctor I have ever seen. He asks about your family, your life and listens to the patient. He will work with you to ease your pain and improve the quality of your life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Chesner is the kindest most compassionate drs I have ever had the privilege to know. He treats me for RA, OA, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's Syndrome and Dupotryn's Connective Tissue Disorder. He keeps up to date and is always striving to find answers to alleviate the pain and suffering of his many patients. He is very upbeat and positive and imparts this to his patients. He never gives up on you and is extremely dedicated and committed. He personally responds to emails usually on the same day and returns phone calls! He works with you never demanding you do this or that but explains the pros and cons of each medication and/or procedure and allows you to make up your mind regarding treatment. I never feel rushed or hurried out but he gives me all the time I need answering all my and my family members' questions even though he has a heavy patient load - so many people love him. With Dr. Chesner as your dr you cannot go wrong. I know, he has been my dr for more than eight years.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

With chronic neck pain for 15 years, I've seen multiple doctors over the years. Dr. Chesner is both knowledgeable and current, and above all, compassionate and concerned - a very rare quality in doctor's these days.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

DR.CHESNER IS SO KIND HEARTED AND DECENT GUY. HE LISTENS AND RESPECTS YOU AS HE TRIES TO ALLEVIATE MY ARTHRITIC PAIN. IVE BEEN WITH HIM OVER 8 YEARS...HE HAS A GREAT FOLLOWING BECAUSE HE'S CURRENT IN HIS TREATMENT, PURSUES TESTS AND RESPONDS WITH COMPASSION TO MY SERIOUS COMPLAINTS OF PAIN, SUFFERING AND DIFFICULTY MOVING. HE'S A GEM AND SO NICE.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Chesner has been a tremendous help with my fibromyalgia. He is attentive, helpful, and knowledgable. Practice is large, but very well run.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. David J. Chesner's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1993)