Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Finkbeiner

Never saw the dr only np. Conflict of interest in personal friends with patients. Keep the relationship professional. Now I feel that my privacy will be compromised and my health info shared to this other person through the np. Stop please!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Love this doctor!! Very kind and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I wanted him last year but was lucky enough to get him as my new PC this year. I am so pleased with his knowledge and level of care. Unlike most he doesn't rush and listens which both are so very important. I feel blessed to have him as my PC doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Seems to really care about a relationship with his patients; very knowledgable; gives no feeling of rushing you through... although he's a busy doctor, he makes you as if you're importent to him. I hate to recommend him because if his true worth gets out it'll be harder to see him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Finkbeiner is the best doctor we have had. He is very calm , highly knowledgeable, very caring and gives you all the time in the world. He makes sure you understand prior to his leaving yhe room. Dr. Finkbeiner has saved my life because of his thoroughness. He deserves the highest rating possible. If you want an excellent internal medicine doctor go see Dr. Finkbeiner. I cannot say enough positive comments about him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Finkbeiner became my family doctor in October 2012. I am so fortunate to have found such a kind, caring and competent physician. He is the first doctor who has really listened to me, never rushed me and helped me to feel better without prescribing a lot of medications. He will recommend vitamins, minerals and physical therapy, etc. when appropriate. I have gone an entire year without bronchitis! Now I finally have the energy to do make it through the day and do some of the things that I enjoy. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

A doctor who really listens to his patients! He is very thorough and extremely competent. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Had Dr. Finkbinder as our Dr. when in South Dakota and he was my mothers Dr. They just don't come any better or more concerned than Dr. Finkbinder.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Excellent , caring doctor. I was very fortunate to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Went to Dr. Finkbeiner yesterday for the first time. First of all, the nurse was terribly rude. When I asked her how she was doing, etc., she gave me curt, one word answers and talked to me like I was a child. Once Dr. Finkbeiner came in, he asked me questions and took notes. When he was finished and he left the exam room, I heard him go out into the hallway and talk about me. In a sarcastic tone, he said, "Well that was an interesting case." I may be a patient, but I am also a person with ears and feelings. I will not see Dr. Finkbeiner again. And if his partner, Dr. Popa, wasn't so great, I wouldn't go back to this dr's office at all, especially given the conduct of the nurse yesterday.

Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Scott A. Finkbeiner's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Never saw the dr only np. Conflict of interest in personal friends with patients. Keep the relationship professional. Now I feel that my privacy will be comp..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this doctor!! Very kind and truly cares about his patients."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted him last year but was lucky enough to get him as my new PC this year. I am so pleased with his knowledge and level of care. Unlike most he doesn't rush..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seems to really care about a relationship with his patients; very knowledgable; gives no feeling of rushing you through... although he's a busy doctor, he make..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Finkbeiner is the best doctor we have had. He is very calm , highly knowledgeable, very caring and gives you all the time in the world. He makes sure you..."

October 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=715236'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.9

March 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=715236'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.2

February 23, 2014
  • City changed from "SAN TAN VALLEY" to "QUEEN CREEK"

February 21, 2014