Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Grisham

Dr. Grisham is the best I've ever had. He's patience, kind, and caring. I wished all physicians were like him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

All THE COMMENTS ABOVE ARE TRUE, DR GRISHAM IS BY FAR THE BEST DR AROUND. YOU JUST DONT FIND MANY LIKE HIM ANYMORE, DONT KNOW WHERE TO EVEN LOOK FOR ANOTHER DR, NOW THAT HE IS RETIRING

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Personable, Caring, Christian,excellent staff,good sence of humor,healthy, a good example of what a picture of a Dr. should look like.He has been my Dr. for about 25 yrs. Always concerned, good follow up after your visits.In my opinion he is the best. Very Good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Grisham is the best health professional I have been acquainted with. He acts like I am the only patient he has for the day and seems to never be in a rush to move on to the next patient. He personally calls me with follow-up information or results. My wife and I drive 160 miles round-trip to see him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Grisham has been our family Doctor for many years. He and his staff are outstanding in their courtesy, concern and medical knowledge. They are the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Grisham has been our family doctor for twenty years. We drive 45 miles from a rural area to see him. He always takes the time to understand your problems and to explain everything. When you are sick, he calls the next day to see how you ar doing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Grisham is the best, most wonderful family Dr anyone could be blessed with having. He has an awesome bedside manner. He is an outstanding Christian man which can be witnessed through his daily living and how he cares for his patients. He talks to all his patients like he is their best friend. He proactively works with each of his patients to ensure they are taken care of and continue on the road to healing. My husband, family and myself have been a patient of Dr. Grishams for many many years now and cannot nor will not see ourselves going to anyone but him. He has seen me through everything from colds and weight gain to Fibromyalgia and a car accident. When he feels like your problem needs a referral, he chooses the best doctor that he would only take his wife or daughter to see. He is the nicest most caring doctor I have ever been blessed with meeting!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Donald W. Grisham's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)