Ratings for Dr. Eugenio R. Chinea

Regarding comment below: Dr. Chinea is only accepting a few of his patients not all. To me this was not fair for my father to have to choose another doctor without being notified in advance. I requested my medical records to be sent to my new physician since february, and they have yet to recieve them. Not sure what office staff your taling about but his new location is worse!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Chinea has changed offices (2/2009). The other comment about the office support was true; this new location is better. Dr. Chinea himself is top-notch and if he knows you've had problems reaching him, he will address it with the staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

I had to physically go to the doctor's office four times to get my father's health history sent to s nursing home for review. This was because their office system is so bad. When I call for an appt. or if I need some information I have to leave a message on there anwsering machine. If they get back to me it is at the end of the day, which is to late to do anything. That means a whole day is gone or wasted. Very bad customer service for a patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Eugenio R. Chinea's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)