Ratings for Dr. Aydin Ozan

I agree, he does a very thorough physical. Thank GOD! He found I have A-Fib... Probably saved my life. He is patient and appears to actually care about his patients. Staff is awesome too! I highly recommend Dr. O!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My visit was superb. Thorough exam, very informed doctor. I am pleased I selected this physician. He seem genuinely interested in partnering with me to address my health comcerns.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I had my first visit today. It was very quick and to the point. He addressed my concerns and listened to what I had to say. He did write me two prescriptions that were 10 dollars total at Publix. He did give me a generic without having to ask. I was in and out thought his whole staff was organized and proficient. I had blood work done a chest x ray and urine sample taken in about 15 minutes . I arrived at 9:15 and was leaving at 10:45 . I think that is awesome. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had the unfortunate experience of seeing Dr. Ozan after my previous PCP closed their practice. He was a pleasant enough person however he does not listen to your concerns. He prescribes the most expensive meds possible, again with no regard to your concerns about cost. He demonstrated some less than common sense decisions and his office ask that you sign a form that you are financially responsible for repeat non covered testing that seems to be his trademark. Your first appointment will be well over 2 hours as he runs a complete physical ( even if you've had one recently) EKG's, pulmonary function test, blood work, hearing check, eye exam, urine test etc etc. he does this 3-4 times a year and what the insurance doesn't cover they come after you for. I left feeling like he was more interested in padding his bill than truly treating me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Aydin Ozan's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN