Ratings for Dr. Danica Milenkovich

I agree by far the worst doctor. My mother needed to see an eye doctor and needed a referral from thid woman. After a month of trying to see her, she was not helpful as all. And then she referred my mother to an opthamologist who we waited another 6 weeks to see and he didn't even accept my mothers insurance. Now we've wasted 5 months and her Glaucoma has gotten worst! What a waste fo time - please do not go see this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

This was, by far, the worst doctor I have ever seen. I didn't see her until an hour and 20 minutes after my appointment time - and there was not even an apology or acknowledgment of my waiting time. She offered absolutely no treatment for my ailments - not a single recommendation of anything to try. Instead she ordered blood work and sent me to another doctor. It was a Friday and I asked when the bloodwork would be available, and I was told it would probably be back on Monday or Tuesday of the following week, but I couldn't get the results until the following Friday because that was the only day this doctor worked! No one ever even took my temperature. Her bedside manner is awful. I wouldn't send anyone to see this woman, ever. She should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Danica Milenkovich's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners