Ratings for Dr. H. George Levy

He left slot of scaring in my child ears and she has hearing problems from tubes... Stay Away...

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I thought I was seeing a superior specialist as I am facing possible stage 4 throat cancer but was was met with a man in a filthy light blue sweatshirt and holy leather shoes who is only worried about the money. I'm sure if you have great insurance and a lot of money to Fork out maybe he's a decent doctor but he is the only specialist that I have seen, and I have seen a lot, that was totally unsympathetic to anyone on Medicare. I do not recommend this doctor or their staff at all. They do not operate their finances like any other physician I have ever seen It's All About the Benjamins it's supposed to be about saving lives and helping people. I couldn't even get a simple question answered by five different staff members at this office who will not even let you get a full sentence out without cutting you off. I recommend dr. Karpenko at the Monroe ear nose and throat Center on Stewart Road. their staff there doesn't hang up on you and they answer questions instead of interrupting you

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. George levy, An excellent doctor.......beautiful personality.....

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I both Dr George and Paulette Levy but Michelle and the office manager were rude and insensitive to my medical problem. Lisa went so far as to brag about their professionalism. Just know if you go there you are subject to them.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I lost my hearing and wore a personal hearing device as I couldn't afford a real hearing aid. I finally went to Dr Levy and after the hearing test, he told me he could give my hearing back with surgery. I was shocked. I had the surgery on both ears a year ago and I can hear normal again for the first time in 10 years! Dr Levy gave me a miracle. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could hear normal again. High praises to Dr Levy and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Can"t express my gratitude . Diagnosis and treatment promptly! Ver happy.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr Levy has taken care of both of my sons. One is 18 now and the other is th10. He has performed surgery on both. We love Dr Levy and would never go anywhere else. He is very caring and prompt always listening to my concerns and answering my questions.surgeries went very well and recovery very quick.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Great Doctor...had surgery last year..on time..fast recovery.. felt 100% better...then sinus filled up again so he did xpress sinus procedure last week..so far everything is healing well and sinuses seem cleared.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

My son and daughter both have been to him. My daughter was 9 and a broke nose from a WII remote . He fixed it recovered and back up and playing in 2 days . My son 16 shattered his nose hitting the bottom of a pool and Dr levy made it as good as new it never looked better cant even tell it was broke. 3 days and he was up and back to school

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

told me i had a sinus infection and needed surgery. got a second opinion and they said there was nothing wrong. and there wasnt

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. H. George Levy's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal