Ratings for Dr. Reza Golesorkhi

The office staff is terrible! Complete lack of organization and follow up. Dr G is very knowledgeable and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Terrible waiting time. Dr. G handed me off to one of his understudies without a conferess.I have so many problems with prescriptions getting refilled and written. It's like they really don't care about the patient. He charges me over 300.00 per visit on my insurance and in return i get I DON'T CARE ATTITUDES. Unless things change I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR THAT CARES !!!! W. A. Jordan

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr G himself is great but getting an appointment with him is really hard. Then on top of that, when you finally have an appointment he makes you wait nearly an hour before you can see him. 30 mins sitting waiting in the front then 30 mins waiting for him in the doctors room. His staff are also not helpful and can be rude at times.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Reza Golesorkhi

Dr. Reza Golesorkhi's response
On behalf of Potomac Internal Medicine, we want to apologize for your experience. If you'd like to discuss your experience further with someone from the Privia staff, please contact our Performance Support Manager at 1-888-774-8428. Sincerely, Privia Medical Group

Submitted March 28, 2016

Admin Staff is terrible. Don't answer questions, seldom answer phone calls, require numerous phone calls to get an answer regarding lab work or fix prescriptions that they consistently get wrong, 45 min-1 hour wait is normal here even for an 8 AM appointment. My husband quit going here over a year ago and I am done too.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Too busy for his patients. Sad because he was a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Staff is horrible. They can't get snything right, not even appointments. Going downhill since I started going there 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Wait time is horrific, plan at least a 30 minute wait after your scheduled appointment. Not to mention time once they place you into a room. Tried requesting records, just a word of advice, DONT!! Don't question the doctor, take all the drugs he sees fit to give you even if you don't want to. Again, never question his opinion on treatmemt.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I recently moved to this area and my neighbor recommended Dr. Golesorkhi. After reading the reviews on the internet I scheduled an appointment and saw Dr. Golesorkhi. I feel he is the most knowledgable Dr. that I have seen to date. He was able to identify an ongoing medical problem that has been misdiagnosed in the past. My wait time was 5-10 mins and his staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top knotch Dr. in the Woodbridge area.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I have seen this doctor a few times, and although he seems very nice, I felt rushed during my appointments and when I have labs done, it takes weeks to get a phone call about your results. I did call to get them and the front desk staff would be very rude and ask if it has at least been 10 days?? I said yes, it has been 2 weeks! His PA is at least very helpful!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

BEST DOCTOR! I've been seeing him for 8 years. Dr G is very thorough and will provide his patients all the time they need. He remembers everything, including your kids' names and your personal details. If he’s running late it’s because he’s being thorough with another patient and not limiting the visit to one complaint like many doctors do these days. I'm willing to wait a few extra minutes to receive the EXCELLENT care that he provides. He will personally call you if your labs are abnormal or need further discussion. Even when he was booked, he came to the office an hour early to see me when i was sick. His staff is very friendly and attentive. Thankfully he fired his mean disgruntled nurse.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Reza Golesorkhi's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA