Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Peebles

Dr. Peebles is very personable, he treats his patients like fellow human beings and explains things on their level, and he is extremely brilliant !! I've been seeing him for years, and he has always steered me in the right direction. Dr. Peebles also knows who the best doctors are in the city, and the best hospitals for specific procedures !!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Not enough education. Totally misdiagnosed. Muscle relaxants when pain management is needed. Must have had prescription Med. issues. Tread carefully. 2 hour waits and rushed diagnosis. Don't go in for a broken leg, you just might be sent to horseback riding lessons. I'm just sayin'.......

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

My issue is not with the doctor, but with his nursing / office staff. They are completely incapable of processing prescription refill authorizations. I hope they don't have any insulin-dependent patients. If they did, those patients are probably dead.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Went in for routine physical covered 100% by insurance and got billed for ridiculous unnecessary tests. Tried to run up my bill because of my above average insurance. Just cares about making money and gouging you anyway he possibly can. Most incompetent staff I've ever experienced. DO NOT GO HERE! I gaurantee you will be purposely overcharged

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

If you want to make appointments and then wait at LEAST an hour and half to be seen, then this is the doctor for you. I finally got so fed up with waiting about 2 hours every time I had an appointment that I switched physicians. He obviously needs better help with scheduling and the worst part is, noone in the office seems to care that you wait. Too bad this isn't part of the overall rating.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Richard C. Peebles's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)