Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Matlock

We went in because Nancy had a mysterious illness; we were after a GallBladder test. Matlock shook his head and said that is not what is wrong with her; adament about it. She said she wanted the GB test. As she is going down the hall Matlock looks at me and swirls his finger around his ear; like hes saying "She's Crazy"; how unprofessional can you get; that is what I was saying; these are the doctors that the MedBoard says are the best of the best; I want to know why when we asked for a GallBladder test; we were never given a reason why we didnt get one except these professionals knew that Nancy wasnt sick with a bad GallBladder. It was always something else. As it turned out three years later she was dying from a horribly sick GallBladder and it was removed but she isnt out of the woods because she can still die from all the bile that backed into her.I need a good attorney; my own rating for these doctors is better left unsaid; but we went to the worst of the worst even tho they were atop of their profession..

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Michael L. Matlock's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)