You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer McCombe

I have been see her for about 4 yrs now and I think she is the best. She has been very supportive while I have been on long term disability. She is understanding and never judges me. I would recommend her to to anyone suffering from MS.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Brutal. Not only did she completely misdiagnose me but she consequentially put me on a unnecessarily harsh medication which I did not tolerate well. Then when I tried to speak with her I left her messages for weeks before she got back to me for a 2 minute conversation. It wasn't until months later when I got in to see her that I understood how bad my quality of care was. Her office called me about some MRI results and I have been waiting 3 weeks (after numerous follow up calls) to even find out if I needed to come in and get the results as support staff seemed confused even though they called me! Disgraceful.

Submitted September 28, 2015

I think she is the best out there and if she doesn't have the answer she searches until she finds someone who does. She calls you personally with results instead of her staff. She is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

All I can say about Dr. McCombe is AMAZING.. she is understanding, caring and friendly, she listens to what you have to say, she addresses you're questions and talks to you like your a person. I highly recommend Dr. McCombe, if only other doctors would take attitude lessons from her. If you need an understanding Dr. Dr. McCombe is your Dr.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I didn't think doctors like Dr. McCombe still existed! She is unbelievably friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I feel like she would give you as much time as you needed to ask your questions and get the answers you need. Her staff is fantastic as well-nurses are always available to answer questions and are very knowledgeable instead of the typical 'you will have to ask the doctor at your next appointment in 6 months' attitude I get from other offices. Amazing. So happy a doctor like her is out there and in our city!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. McCombe was professional, attentive, thorough and polite. She asked me many questions about my problem, took lots of notes and seemed very familiar with my condition. I left feeling that I had a much better understanding and with assurance of a full recovery.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr McCombe is one those special Doctors. She takes the time to listen and doesn't rush youout the door like so many seem to do now a days. Really Friendly, fantastic Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

SHE WAS THE MOST HELPFUL DOCTOR AND ALSO SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR I EVER MET.I FEEL THAT SHE SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Jennifer McCombe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been see her for about 4 yrs now and I think she is the best. She has been very supportive while I have been on long term disability. She is understandin..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Brutal. Not only did she completely misdiagnose me but she consequentially put me on a unnecessarily harsh medication which I did not tolerate well. Then whe..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I think she is the best out there and if she doesn't have the answer she searches until she finds someone who does. She calls you personally with results instea..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is very nice and give patients the time they need to ask all of their questions and explain all what they feel. "

August 24, 2015