Ratings for Dr. Jennifer McCombe

Knowledgeable, empathetic very approachable definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

She is a pill pusher. After I told her that things can be worse after she talked to me about my condition, she proceeded to say "it still sucks." In my opinion, that was very unprofessional and rude!

Submitted March 13, 2017

Staff was wonderful .... Dr. McCombe made a comment to me that turned me off and made me want to seek other neurologists. When we were talking about my condition I wanted to be positive so I said "it could always be worse" and all she said to me was "yea, but it still sucks" I thought that was very rude and unsupportive

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

she has a great way to make people feel at ease and has a great way of explaining things.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Excellent doctor -- I can't rate her highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr McCombe is not only knowledgable but she us relatable and patient focused.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been see her for about 4 yrs now and I think she is the best. She has been very supportive while I have been on long term disability. She is understanding and never judges me. I would recommend her to to anyone suffering from MS.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Brutal. Not only did she completely misdiagnose me but she consequentially put me on a unnecessarily harsh medication which I did not tolerate well. Then when I tried to speak with her I left her messages for weeks before she got back to me for a 2 minute conversation. It wasn't until months later when I got in to see her that I understood how bad my quality of care was. Her office called me about some MRI results and I have been waiting 3 weeks (after numerous follow up calls) to even find out if I needed to come in and get the results as support staff seemed confused even though they called me! Disgraceful.

Submitted September 28, 2015

I think she is the best out there and if she doesn't have the answer she searches until she finds someone who does. She calls you personally with results instead of her staff. She is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

She is very nice and give patients the time they need to ask all of their questions and explain all what they feel.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015