Ratings for Dr. Nels N. Dahlgren

I have never experienced a doctor with the best mix of kindness and knowledge. He helped me to live normal life . I would recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Went into the VA for nerve root block which went very wrong - caused extreme/crippling pain. Couldn't walk for a month afterwards, and still experience pain and discomfort months later, after much work and rehabilitation. He claims to have no memory of the procedure and would not speak to what might have happened. refused any knowledge or involvement of the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Excellent Doctor, terrible staff. Almost impossible to get follow up appointments, unprofessional attitude both on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I came to Dr Dahlgren in extreme pain. His whole staff was very warm and encouraging. I feel much better now. Dr Dahlgren is a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

The office staff seems to have no clue as to what they are doing. I met with Dr Nels Dahlgren who I believe is the only doctor left at the USA Pain Professionals practice. He suggested I try a medication that my wife had a prescription for. If it helped, he said he would write me a prescription for it. They billed my insurance company for about $600 for the consultation, for which I'm sure my insurance company will come back to me for at least half.  I tried the pills from my wife's prescription and they helped.  I called back 5 times asking whoever answered the phone to let me know when I could come by to pick up the prescription.  Nobody ever called me back.  On the last call I was told to come in after work. When I got there I was told that I needed to make another doctor appointment in order to get the prescription. If the doctor told me that I would have to make another $600 appointment to get the prescription, I would have had him write the prescription during my original visit.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

GREAT STAFF AND GAVE ME GOOD SERVICE. oFFICE IS LOCATED CLOSE TO MY HOUSE AND THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE A LOCAL THAT DESERVED GREAT CARE.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Dahlgren is smart, well trained, and personable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Nels N. Dahlgren's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 2002)