Ratings for Dr. Melissa L. Fox

I went to Patient First with an insect bite that was beginning to have red streaks. Dr. Fox was very helpful and reassuring. The rest of the staff was also very kind and effecient. I highly recommend the Greenspring Station Patient First!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Quick getting in and wait max 5 minutes even though it was during rush time 5PM. Had several people in front, so waited about 10 minutes for the doctor, but no big deal as there was nice, soft comfortable music the whole time. Doctor came in and introduced herself and after just a couple of symptoms were mentioned to her, she correctly diagnosed my problem and tested the correct body parts to confirm her diagnoses. Very amicable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Absolutly the rudest doctor I have ever been with. She spent about 5 minutes with me, didn't explain what was going on with my condition and was just blatantly rude and almost nasty to me. Very horrible person.

Submitted December 14, 2011

Our pediatrician was out and the place where I took my son was closer than our pediatrician's office. His breathing at school had been a little noisy, so I picked him up to have him examined. He was better before we even made it to Patient First, the place where I took him. An assistant took a VERY INCOMPLETE history and used a barely-functioning pulse-ox to check his oxygen sats, which were normal. Without ever meeting us, Dr. Fox told the nurse to obtain a chest x-ray. When I said I'd rather have the doctor examine hiim first, things got ugly. When, much, much later Dr. Fox finally entered the room, she didn't introduce herself - just said, "I wanted an x-ray, what's the problem." She was rude to me and rough enough with my 5 year old son that I ended the exam, said I'd follow up with our pediatrician and left. She said insulting things to me the entire way out of the office. I was absolutely astounded at her unprofessional behavior and how nasty she was to my little boy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. Melissa L. Fox's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1995)