Ratings for Dr. Martin E. Wareham

I liked the doctor but one of his receptionists could be nicer especially when you aren't feeling well or dizzy. He referred me to a specialist who really helped me a great deal. For both appointments they kept me waiting too long.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

One of the most excellent doctors I have ever known! Highly recommend Dr. Wareham. Out of 6 doctors I saw, he was the only one who found the problem, performed excellent surgery on me, and also my 8 years old daughter. All went perfect! He is good.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

At last, a modern doctor with old-fashioned sensibilities. Dr. Wareham did not prescribe medication nor surgery but got to the root of my nose-bleed problem (which other doctors and hospitals had not been able to do). To use a cliche, he is a gentleman and a scholar and I'm enormously grateful for his help. I have my life back now.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Very good with my daughters tonsilitis. Wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

DR. WAREHAM REMOVED MY DAUGHTER'S (17) TONSILS AND WE BOTH THOUGHT HE WAS GREAT!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Very unprofessional and bad hygeine. Also office staff unprofessional and rude at times.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2005

Dr. Martin E. Wareham's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)