Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Jones

Dr. Jones was formerly a part of the MDVIP concierge "boutique" medical practice that charges a membership fee of $1500.00 annually for a more comprehensive physical as well as other "benefits". He has since left the MDVIP program but still charges patients a $1500/yr fee on top of billing insurance for office visits. The $1500 fee is a bit suspect and I do not find that it offers me any benefits other than the pleasure of him being my physician. His physical exams are supposedly more comprehensive in nature although I find his physical to actually not be as thorough and comprehensive as other physicians I've visited in the past. I don't find it ethical that he charges this annual membership fee yet still bills your insurance and requires you to pay a copayment for office visits. This almost seems illegal. If the $1500 offered some sort of extraordinary benefit, perhaps I could understand it but unfortunately it does not.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Jones has been my doctor for the last 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, courteous and has superb bedside bedside manners. He has always been able to provide an accurate diagnosis. He also has very responsive staff members who ensures appointment times, paperwork and follow ups are completed promptly. I would give him a score of 10 out of 5.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr.Tim Jones has been my doctor for 15 yrs. and is the most knowledgable doctor that I have ever had. He is a great listener,excellent dianostician,supurb bedside manner and really cares about his patients.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Very kind, caring doctor. Excellent diagnostician. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

He really seems to care and all the Doctors in the practice are great

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Timothy J. Jones's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)