Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Laseter

The procedure was not fully explained. First, the person that called me to come back came to the door and said "Mary" there were at least 8 people in the waiting room. I asked Mary who? She then said my last name. That should have been a warning. After the procedure was over I mentioned to Dr. Laseter about the pain during the procedure and he said he explained the entire procedure to me. (HE DID NOT) My driver was there and heard the conversation as well. I had a 1:00pm but did not see this dr until 3:00pm. I told him I was hurting but he continued with the injections saying I need to be still. I am not pleased with him at all and would not recommend him. Afterward he said he gave me the same medication that Michael Jackson had and he usually does not give any. I told him I was not interested in sleeping. Frankly I could care less what was given to Michael Jackson. I was stuck at least 4 times to get the IV in.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey T. Laseter's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flowood, MS