Ratings for Dr. James S. Rodgerson

Incredible doctor and person! He has been my family doctor for my whole life (he delivered myself and my sisters). I have never met a more knowledgeable and kind person. He actually explains what the "problem" is (he always knows the problem) and makes sure to tell jokes along the way. Man, I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

He dilivered my mother and my brother and myself, he's saved my aunts life and cares about the well being of his patients, anyone who calls him creepy simply for being old is just stupid. He is experienced and knows his stuff. He doesn't force anything on his patients, and truly keeps their best interest in mind. He drove an hour to check up on my grandfather when he was alive for all of 15min, just to check that he was doing well, he's one of the nicest men I've ever met and just truly cares and knows what he's taking about

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He saved my life....he cares, takes the time and follows through.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Simply the best. we are so lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

We call him the great one, that pretty much says it all. He makes you feel like his Favorite Patient and a friend, I am so happy to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

look up definition of "doctor" in the dictionary...his name should be there ....best ever

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Rodgerson is simply AMAZING! You can always get to see him whenever you have an urgent issue. You never feel rushed during the appointment (i guess because he does not double and triple book his patients). He makes you feel better after the appointments regardless of what the issue is. And yes, he does not hesitate to refer to the specialist. I fear the day he wont be our family doctor anymore, as I don't think anyone can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Rogerson is one of a kind. He is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. He took me on as a patient and my daughter ounce she was born. He takes great care of my daughter who is now one and always goes above and beyond with his patients. I can always be reassured that when I'm worried about something as a new mom I can phone is office and always have dr Rogerson to talk to even over the phone. What doctors now a days do this for there patients. I will be very sad when he decided to retire as he truly is one of a kind. His staff are always so helpful and kind and I truly enjoy visiting his office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Jim is awesome! He knows his stuff, and also knows some of the top people in the field when referrals are needed. When I was so sick and in pain that I couldn't get to his office, he actually made a house call!!! His level of service is off the charts; so is his support of his patients and his advocacy for what's best for them.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

They don't come any better. Doc R has been our family Dr. ever since I was a child. Matter of fact, he used to come see us while we were still under Dr. Murray's care, he was just a young guy then. He has been like a member of our family, having cared for my Grandparents, Parents, Myself and my Children. He's the very best there is, can't imagine what we would ever do without him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. James S. Rodgerson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.