Ratings for Dr. James S. Rodgerson

Dr Rodgerson is simply AMAZING! You can always get to see him whenever you have an urgent issue. You never feel rushed during the appointment (i guess because he does not double and triple book his patients). He makes you feel better after the appointments regardless of what the issue is. And yes, he does not hesitate to refer to the specialist. I fear the day he wont be our family doctor anymore, as I don't think anyone can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr Rogerson is one of a kind. He is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. He took me on as a patient and my daughter ounce she was born. He takes great care of my daughter who is now one and always goes above and beyond with his patients. I can always be reassured that when I'm worried about something as a new mom I can phone is office and always have dr Rogerson to talk to even over the phone. What doctors now a days do this for there patients. I will be very sad when he decided to retire as he truly is one of a kind. His staff are always so helpful and kind and I truly enjoy visiting his office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Jim is awesome! He knows his stuff, and also knows some of the top people in the field when referrals are needed. When I was so sick and in pain that I couldn't get to his office, he actually made a house call!!! His level of service is off the charts; so is his support of his patients and his advocacy for what's best for them.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

They don't come any better. Doc R has been our family Dr. ever since I was a child. Matter of fact, he used to come see us while we were still under Dr. Murray's care, he was just a young guy then. He has been like a member of our family, having cared for my Grandparents, Parents, Myself and my Children. He's the very best there is, can't imagine what we would ever do without him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Submitted August 24, 2014

Doc R. is clearly the best GP ever, for a variety of reasons. He's knowledgeable, beyond a doubt, but what he does immediately (as all GP's should, but rarely do) is send the patient to the appropriate specialist whenever the issue is beyond the scope of his knowledge. They're called "General Practitioners" for a reason. They need to know a little, about pretty much any and all areas of medicine, and whenever it's beyond that basic knowledge (which is often), they're "supposed" to do what Doc R. does immediately. That's what is such a breath of fresh air about him. I've had the pleasure of being in his care for only about 15 years (which really makes me a newbie for him) but I'm with pretty much every reviewer here, I hope he never ever retires. But knowing that will happen one day will leave a gaping hole where once sat a great great man.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

This man has been my doctor for most of my life. He delivered my children and has helped my family immeasurably. Our family moved out of the community years ago but continue to travel to see Dr. Rodgerson. I cannot imagine what I will do when he finally retires. He is irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Rodgerson was our family doctor after Dr. Charleton retired. When I was concerned about my elderly mom's swollen leg, he offered to make a house call on the 24th of December! He also saw her on his day off, when she developed a high fever just after Christmas. Weston will lose a real treasure when he finally decides to hang up his shingle! (He's in his 70's, but has no desire to retire.)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

You couldn't ask for a better doctor, He is a diamond in the rough. Always professional and always friendly. he has been my doctor for 40years now, and actually delivered me! This doctor has a heart of gold the feelings of an mpath and the humor of Russel Peters, His bedside manner in the hospital is always great. He is one of the few doctors out there that will still do Housecalls and is not just concerned about you medically but personally.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

We absolutely love this kind and gentle man. He is thorough and always ready to share a smile! An excellent medical professional!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. James S. Rodgerson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rodgerson is simply AMAZING! You can always get to see him whenever you have an urgent issue. You never feel rushed during the appointment (i guess because h..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rogerson is one of a kind. He is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. He took me on as a patient and my daughter ounce she was born. He takes great care o..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is awesome! He knows his stuff, and also knows some of the top people in the field when referrals are needed. When I was so sick and in pain that I coul..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "doctor rodgerson is one of the finest best doctors around helped serve me my sister and parents for many years love him respectfully let me have my allergy shot..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They don't come any better. Doc R has been our family Dr. ever since I was a child. Matter of fact, he used to come see us while we were still under Dr. Murra..."

October 20, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "4 King Crescent".

September 16, 2014

July 28, 2012
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 3 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 19, 2012
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James S."

June 16, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 3, 2012