Ratings for Dr. James S. Rodgerson

As demonstrated in the reviews below, Dr. Rodgerson is a fantastic physician! I feel incredibly fortunate to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

This man is a real gem from a superb generation. His instincts are to be fully trusted, his knowledge and experience unparalleled, and, as others have said, you just leave an appointment feeling like a better person. He never rushes you and takes a great interest in shooting the breeze with you. I hope he makes it to 100. To match his score as a human and as a doctor. God Bless Dr. Rodgerson.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Rodgerson has been our family doctor for three generations. I don't believe you could ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Rodgerson will forever be the best doctor I’ve ever had. You always leave his office knowing what he said is correct, you never have to doubt his diagnosis. Besides being knowledgeable he’s also very kind and caring. When my infant daughter was very sick he came to the house after church to check on her and have a tea with the family. He said he was going to a basketball game that night but couldn’t relax with my daughters well being on his mind. He’s let me sit in his office and cry my eyes out when life got to be too much and gave advice on how to get out of a poisonous relationship. I will forever be grateful to him for many reasons.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I wish I have never gone to this old man. he is too old to treat now.. he is living in old era not up to date.. He take double exams.. put his patients under radiation for no reason. patient cannot say no to his tests and medications. he is not up to date.. I wish I would have never gone to this doctor. that was my worst mistake made.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Incredible doctor and person! He has been my family doctor for my whole life (he delivered myself and my sisters). I have never met a more knowledgeable and kind person. He actually explains what the "problem" is (he always knows the problem) and makes sure to tell jokes along the way. Man, I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

He dilivered my mother and my brother and myself, he's saved my aunts life and cares about the well being of his patients, anyone who calls him creepy simply for being old is just stupid. He is experienced and knows his stuff. He doesn't force anything on his patients, and truly keeps their best interest in mind. He drove an hour to check up on my grandfather when he was alive for all of 15min, just to check that he was doing well, he's one of the nicest men I've ever met and just truly cares and knows what he's taking about

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He saved my life....he cares, takes the time and follows through.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Simply the best. we are so lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

We call him the great one, that pretty much says it all. He makes you feel like his Favorite Patient and a friend, I am so happy to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016