Ratings for Dr. James S. Rodgerson

OMG this doctor is a worst nightmare.... run run run .... away from him to save your lives... he don't know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This Doctor is a Big Non-Sense. He is a Big Fat Liar. Haha. Waiting for his retirement desperately. I wish i would have never met this Liar.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Incredible doctor and person! He has been my family doctor for my whole life (he delivered myself and my sisters). I have never met a more knowledgeable and kind person. He actually explains what the "problem" is (he always knows the problem) and makes sure to tell jokes along the way. Man, I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

He dilivered my mother and my brother and myself, he's saved my aunts life and cares about the well being of his patients, anyone who calls him creepy simply for being old is just stupid. He is experienced and knows his stuff. He doesn't force anything on his patients, and truly keeps their best interest in mind. He drove an hour to check up on my grandfather when he was alive for all of 15min, just to check that he was doing well, he's one of the nicest men I've ever met and just truly cares and knows what he's taking about

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This is the worst doctor i have meet in my life. Who put their patients under radiation for no reason. And force their patients to take the test even though they don't want too. I will avoid this Doctor to avoid radiation and also other useless and creepy medical exams. This doctor is still living in old era.. he should upgrade himself now.. and he is tooo Old to treat patients now.. and he needs a treatment himself now. HE FORCE PATIENTS TO TAKE THE MEDICAL EXAMS. Patients cannot say NO to his tests... old creepy doctor - put others under radiation for NOOO REASON and take double exams.

Submitted February 11, 2017

He saved my life....he cares, takes the time and follows through.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Simply the best. we are so lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

We call him the great one, that pretty much says it all. He makes you feel like his Favorite Patient and a friend, I am so happy to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

look up definition of "doctor" in the dictionary...his name should be there ....best ever

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Rodgerson is simply AMAZING! You can always get to see him whenever you have an urgent issue. You never feel rushed during the appointment (i guess because he does not double and triple book his patients). He makes you feel better after the appointments regardless of what the issue is. And yes, he does not hesitate to refer to the specialist. I fear the day he wont be our family doctor anymore, as I don't think anyone can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015