Ratings for Dr. Suresh K. Gupta

I have known this doctor for more than 6 years and feel blessed to be his patient. He is knowledgeable, very patient, caring and very reassuring. I will recommend him any time without a second thought.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Gupta is never on time. He is extremely arrogant. He never listened to my concerns and absolutely has no empathy. He cannot diagnose properly because he is always doing million things. He used to raise his voice at me and I really got fed up with him. His wife was constantly complaining how much administrative work she had to do because I had my HMO plan. His wife would constantly call me to make appointments. Basically milking HMO plan. I am so glad that I do not see him anymore. People if you can select a different doctor. Run for your life away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

This doctor has never been on time for any of my visits. One time I waited 2 hours. After waiting for 2 hours, I was asked if I could wait until a computer was fixed because a computer repair person was on the phone with the doctor or one of his staff members.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

My entire family goes to see Dr. Gupta and we have never had a bad experience. He has always taken time to diagnose and treat us much better than any other physician. He even calls us in off hours and answers his cell phone on the weekends. He is very concerned and caring and really takes the time to listen to us regarding our health concerns. There is a long wait to see him, however that is because he does take so long with each patient(unlike most doctors that will only stay in the room 10-15 minutes). I would reccomend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

In dealing with my elderly father, he was very impatient, did not want to listen to form a diagnosis and seemed more concerned about sending us to the emergency room than taking the time to be able to prescribe a simple expectorant and antibiotic. Once admitted to the hospital he did not come to see my father to assess his situation and kept him there more days than necessary.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Doctor is not really concerened about patients' care. All he is concerned is timely billing. If you want to live and smart enough to know right from wrong, I would not advise to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Unusually high wait times.Also,he didnot care to answer my questions.He gets impatient very soon.Iam not going back.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Exceptionally knowledgeable adult care internist and gerontologist. Very patient oriented, caring, and more than willing to explain in detail, if you care to know. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Suresh K. Gupta's Credentials

• Arabic

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD