Ratings for Dr. Jeffery S. Deitch

Dr. Deitch is very smart, but the office is run very poorly. Wait times on the phone could be 15-30 minutes. I have never know any office to just not answer phones. I am disappointed because I actually like the doctors but do not have time to keep waiting and disconnecting - had to switch. Sorry Drs. Deitch and Wolok. You should consider updating the systems.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Good doc. Nice. Smart. Wait times are absolutely ridiculous. Its the norm to be in the office for 2 to 3 hours just to see him... long-time patient but I refuse to go to him for sick visits. Only for physical and larger issues. I'd rather go to an unrelated urgent care than sit in his office for an entire afternoon. I get it for specialist appointments but for a general practitioner its absurd.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I have been with this doctor since 2003 and I hope I never have to find another doctor again. He is the very first doctor that never has put a suggestion of mine down or he has never belittled me. Sometimes, I might have to wait to see him but I feel he is worth the wait. I never hear anyone complaining in the office. He is the doctor that is going to get to the bottom of your problems or send you to someone that knows. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffery Deitch D.O. or any of his associates at that location because they are all good doctors. However, Dr. Deitch is Number One in my book!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

We were very skeptical 3 years ago when we first signed up for an HMO health insurance plan, then we found Dr. Deitch. Dr. Deitch has been absolutely wonderful! He never rushes you through your appointment, although he is a very busy doctor! He willingly refers us to a specialist when that is needed and then goes over their findings with us. He is very polite and knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to and all around an A+++ doctor!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Deitch is one the best doctors i have found, he is extremely knowledgeable. He makes you feel very comfortable and will do whatever he can to make you better. I have been seeing Dr. Deitch for many years and i have never had any problems, if you are ill this is the doctor to see. If he cannot help you with your problems he will recommend a specialist who can. Thank You So Much Dr. Deitch

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Jeffery Deitch is the nicest doctor I ever meet. He is very knowledgable on most of the subjects we talk about. If he does not know he finds out. If he is unable to help you he will send you to someone that can. He will never take on a illness that he can not handle. I have given him some challenges.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Jeffery S. Deitch's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• Blue Shield California