Ratings for Dr. SUK K. Kim

He refused to see me when I couldn't urinate before my appointment. There was never any mention that I should avoid urinating before my appt.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

My sister went and saw him and said he was wonderful. Yes she had to wait and was there 3-4 hours but got shots in her hips. This man has worked a miracle on her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Didn't even get in. I called to check if there was an opening for a workers comp claim and rightfrom the beginning the receptionist was arrogant and rude. Last I checked Dr. Kim is a specialist and patients come from referrals. How the heck did the receptionist think I was going to become a new patient with her attitude. I need someone to pin point the source of my injury and last I checked that came from a specialist. She kept going on about how MRI's and Catscans should have already been performed and Dr. Kim will need all that information ahead of time, blah blah blah. Just an idiot if you ask me. And you'd think they'd jump at a workers comp claim...dang near guaranteed money.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I had to wait 3+ hrs. past appt. time. The nurse who reviewed my pt. info. was nice. When he came in, he didn't introduce himself or look at my husband or me. He read my paperwork for over 10 min. before he said a word, then he asked me the same questions the nurse did (that I had answered in detail on the med. hx. form). I told him my F.P. Dr. referred me since they were no longer prescribing meds for pts. with chronic pain. I explained to him where and why I was in pain. His exam was EXTREMELY rough esp. where I had shown him where I hurt the most! Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I BELIEVE HE INTENIONALLY HURT ME!!! It took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. I told him, I had never seen a doctor hit anyone that hard and I would find another doctor. He walked out. I told the nurse in the hall what he did and she said, she was sorry. I SHOULD REPORT HIM TO THE Ky. MEDICAL BOARD BUT MY HUSBAND WAS THE ONLY WITNESS SINCE A NURSE WAS NOT PRESENT DURING THE EXAM.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

worthless, does not care about patients. save your money and go to a real pain mgnt doc

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

This doctors staff is PITIFUL! They are RUDE and very unfriendly. Also DO NOT let them take a drug screen on you---THEY WILL ALTER IT. Instead go to a reputable lab for a urine test. Worst staff I have EVER dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Kim has helped me more than any other doctor. He is kind, through, and understanding. He has a very calm demeanor.If you are suffering from pain check himout-he will help you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Patient care is not #1. Sat from 1hr-2hr in waiting room

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. SUK K. Kim's Credentials

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1967)

Workers Comp