Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Madison

I would love to have Dr. Madison working again. His good has out weighed anything that you could ever bring against him. We will lose a great Dr. if he doesn't go to work again. You will have caused the best to be without a job he loves and we, the patients, will not feel secure without his specialties.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The best Doctor in Ill. and In. He cares for his patients. He always puts his patients 1st. There could never be one Doctor as good as him. I rate him 10 in a 1--10 survey. Regina Hodum

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is a very qualified Dr. I have been going to him for 7yrs.and I have complete faith in him.I don't know what I would do if he is gone.He treats my pain the best he can. Nancy Hahn

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Great! Listen! Untraditional! Kind. Gentle. Won't give up on you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

If it would not have been for Dr. Madison I would have suffered after a near fatal car accident with no pain relief. He really cares about his patients. He is a little non-conventional which I find refreshing . If you continue to have pain, nobody listens, he is the Dr. for you. He knows his business. I would not trust anybody else sticking needles around my spine. He knows what to try and is honest: it might take a few tries , I can't make it go away but hope to make it better. Going through recent pain himself he gets it!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Madison and his staff are a lifesaver. They are down to earth health professionals that care. I would gladly wait an hour to receive relief from horrible pain. Dr. Madison has the courage to treat chronic pain in a manner that offers relief. Most pain doctors don't. Love them.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is jut shaddy and didn't seem to have much knowledge. Once I was admitted back (20 minutes after my appointment was scheduled for) I waited another 30 minutes for him to come in. I didn't feel like he listened to me and wanted to do a scope for what I had which I explained was already done. He still insisted but my guess is to just rack up fees. I would rather go to Dr. Seuss next time!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

My first appointment went OK with Dr Madison. I made a follow up with the doctor and waited 10 minutes to see him. He walked in and told me that he could have me arrested for going to multiple doctors and receiving medications (narcotics). He told me that I ought to "get my**** together." I told him I was confused as there has never been an overlap in seeing doctors. He told me that the DA redflagged me. He left room saying nothing. After 45 additional minutes I walked to the front desk and said I had to go because I had a class 15 minutes later. She said he cannot be contacted because he's in a meeting! He left the middle of my appointment for a meeting. I stood in the hall waiting for him to walk out the meeting room. He waltzes out 5 minutes later and said, "I can't help you(treat you)." I was shocked at first because of his rude demeanor and for calling me a criminal! Think twice before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Yes, the staff are very rude! I will never go to them again! You wait over an hour for your appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I had a very bad experience with the office staff. Very unprofessional and not accomodating.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Paul C. Madison's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental