Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Madison

Great! Listen! Untraditional! Kind. Gentle. Won't give up on you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

If it would not have been for Dr. Madison I would have suffered after a near fatal car accident with no pain relief. He really cares about his patients. He is a little non-conventional which I find refreshing . If you continue to have pain, nobody listens, he is the Dr. for you. He knows his business. I would not trust anybody else sticking needles around my spine. He knows what to try and is honest: it might take a few tries , I can't make it go away but hope to make it better. Going through recent pain himself he gets it!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Madison and his staff are a lifesaver. They are down to earth health professionals that care. I would gladly wait an hour to receive relief from horrible pain. Dr. Madison has the courage to treat chronic pain in a manner that offers relief. Most pain doctors don't. Love them.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is jut shaddy and didn't seem to have much knowledge. Once I was admitted back (20 minutes after my appointment was scheduled for) I waited another 30 minutes for him to come in. I didn't feel like he listened to me and wanted to do a scope for what I had which I explained was already done. He still insisted but my guess is to just rack up fees. I would rather go to Dr. Seuss next time!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

My first appointment went OK with Dr Madison. I made a follow up with the doctor and waited 10 minutes to see him. He walked in and told me that he could have me arrested for going to multiple doctors and receiving medications (narcotics). He told me that I ought to "get my**** together." I told him I was confused as there has never been an overlap in seeing doctors. He told me that the DA redflagged me. He left room saying nothing. After 45 additional minutes I walked to the front desk and said I had to go because I had a class 15 minutes later. She said he cannot be contacted because he's in a meeting! He left the middle of my appointment for a meeting. I stood in the hall waiting for him to walk out the meeting room. He waltzes out 5 minutes later and said, "I can't help you(treat you)." I was shocked at first because of his rude demeanor and for calling me a criminal! Think twice before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Yes, the staff are very rude! I will never go to them again! You wait over an hour for your appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I had a very bad experience with the office staff. Very unprofessional and not accomodating.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Note: This doctor and group is both based in Chicago and Indiana. I would like to begin by saying to the general public, and those in the medical profession including those on the administrative levels as well. In no way is this message meant to slander anyone; however, through my very poor experiences with this doctor and his company/group, I feel it is my civil duty to let the public know about his unprofessional, disorganized, and poorly communicative medical company/group, which is the Watertower Surgical Center (WTS) located in Chicago Illinois. More information available upon request....

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. Paul C. Madison's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1981)

Affinity Insurance Services
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan
Peach State Health Plan
Private Health Care Systems
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Private Small Business Insurance