Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Burns

Dr Burns ordered a heart monitor for my son to wear for 24 hours. We heard nothing back re results and months later when my son needed a surgery Dr Burns cleared him for it. When son got to the hospital in New West to get the surgery done he for some reason mentioned having been on the heart monitor. The anaesthetist was surprised, and phoned Dr Burns right in front of my son and his father, and sure enough the heart monitor showed that my son had a bad heart defect. The anaesthetist in New West immediately cancelled my son's surgery and told him "If I had sedated you I could have killed you". Dr Burns had never even read the heart monitor report - and had cleared my son for this surgery anyway!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He was horrible and his attitude was unacceptable in the er environment cause he didn't appear to care that i was in pain cause him and the staff was joking and playing about the type of people who live in trailers and suburban areas... And what type of people that they had treated that day and they should have made a dr. appointment....

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Kenneth S. Burns's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental