Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Miller

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Andrew Miller during a consultation last year. I had numerous concerns about my condition. I found him to be an extremely sympathetic and attentive to my needs. My surgery was timely scheduled and flawlessly performed. I also found his anesthetists to be outstanding. I had no pain or nausea upon waking up. To sum it up, I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

excellant doctor ,but one problem is once a patient moves away and returns, you do not exist in his eyes anymore,under any circumstances.Too bad as he is probably one of the finest doctors in the area,but one gets the feeling that he takes it too far when rejecting old patients who move back to area by refusing to see them anymore, even when asked for second opinion.such a waste of talented prowess.But if you are lucky enough not to have left him for some reason,he is by far the best internist around.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Andrew J. Miller's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois