Ratings for Dr. Lalita A. Matta

I have always found Dr. Matta to be very helpful and very sensitive to the needs of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Very much in a rush. Do not feel comfortable with her and she is rather rude. Sent teenage daughter to her and daughter was upset after the apt. Daughter felt uncomfortable talking with the doctor and does not want to go back to her, so we are both switching docotrs.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

She is always in a rush and pays very little attention to patients. I asked for a perscription refill and she prescribed it as a daily medication when it is not and can be addicting if taken daily. She prescribed medication and a bloodtest because she had read a test result incorrectly (she did catch it before I picked up the prescription). She told me I was all set and to go home when I was supposed to get the third course of a vaccine, and to get it I had to bring it up the next year. I believe she is probably plenty knowledgable but too busy to help her patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Lalita A. Matta's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet