Ratings for Dr. Paula Carbone

Simply the best. Stayed with her for a while even after I left the area.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I am with Dr. Carbone for 10 years. During the 10 years, I mostly saw her for annual physical exams. But during this physical exam, she told me that she did not think there was a problem in an area but would like to order some tests to be sure. She then billed me for 2 visits - one routine physical that my insurance paid and another sick visit that my insurance would not pay. I called her office many times, explained and argued but she would not talk to me herself and would not take off the sick-visit charge. After the negotiated insurance discounts, I still have to pay about 600 dollars for this supposedly routine visit and tests that came back all fine. She and her staff should not treat a customer this way.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

i love this doctor,she is very thorough,patient,caring and i feel she is an excellent doctor.i have been with her 6 years and i am not fond of many doctors who have good ratings.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Worst doctor EVER! I was treated so poorly on my first visit. She literally screamed at me when I couldn't provide medical history on family I had never met. I had to see her one other time because I fell ill before finding a new doctor and she was equally as unprofessional. The rest of the staff was wonderful though

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Paula Carbone's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1990)