Ratings for Dr. Phyllis S. Schreiner

Wait is ALWAYS over 1 hour.Don't know what she's doing since she never spends more than 5 minutes with me. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

She is a smart doctor. I did my homework before I came in for an appointment so I already figured out what I should get, and she knew exactly what medications were available for my condition off the top of her head.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Schreiner for many years and followed her when she changed practices several years ago. Luckily for me, she has always been in my insurance plan when I have changed jobs. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is very empathic, knowledgable, and has a wonderful bedside manner. When an orthopedic surgeon recently dismissed my symptoms and told me all I needed was a "good massage," Dr. Schreiner stepped in and ordered a couple of MRIs, which did reveal that I had C-spine problems. Dr. Schreiner is also very good about follow-up phone calls with her patients and working with insurance companies, which initially may deny expensive tests like MRIs.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

No longer takes blue cross/blue shield. I feel that she's very competent and will sit and listen to you.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Phyllis S. Schreiner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD