Ratings for Dr. Galen B. Hallick

I'm beginning to think that Dr. Hallick wrote these five star reviews. I have never met a doctor of such utter indifference to his patients. Don't get me wrong: he feigns concern, but doesn't do anything except the "tut-tuts" and false platitudes. Not once during the two years that I saw him did he ever order labs, yet after an acute episode that landed me in the hospital for a week, he stated in his report that the condition that hospitalized me was chronic and ongoing. My condition was acute, and nothing in previous labs indicated a chronic condition. If he actually did what his training demanded, and displayed some actual curiosity and regard for his patients, I would not have gone to Patient Affairs and demanded a change on the spot. Two+ years was two+years of patient care wasted.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

He certainly knows how to work the system. If he refers, it affects his capitation at Walter Reed. Therefore, he does not refer, exam, or do much of anything except show you how impressed he is with himself. His level of conceit is pathological.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Galen B. Hallick's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas