Ratings for Dr. David M. Hallbert

Takes time to talk with patients. Explains test results and discusses future actions needed. Knowledgable about new treatments and medications. Pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Hallbert treated me when I was experiencing weight loss, symptoms of PCOS, neurological complaints and anxiety. He reduced all of my issues to anxiety, insisting I take and retake online anxiety questionnaires. He did do blood tests, however. He was unconcerned with my stopped periods, acne and hair growth, which were diagnosed as PCOS at another clinic because I felt like I wasn't getting adequate consideration from Hallbert. He was also unconcerned with my serious weight loss (BMI was 17.3 at the time) and my fears and confusion that most of this loss was muscle loss. Overall, I felt abandoned and dismissed by his demeanor and way of addressing my complaints. His visits were 12-15 minutes in length and cost $85; he was unwilling to extend the length of visits if needed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I drive 1 hour from Belfast to continue to see Dr. Hallbert after he moved to Bangor because he is such a great doctor. He is a very good listener; always keeps tracks of my problems and helps me with my medications. I would follow him anywhere!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. David M. Hallbert's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1979)

AHC