Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Bodley

Mike is truly both a"doctor's doctor" & a gentleman. Wise. Compassionate. Thoughtful. Available. Are all words that come to mind when I think of Dr. Bodley. Oh, & his longtime nurse, Karen, is the best... aces all the way! I'll never forget how she hugged me, genuinely hugged me durring a difficult time/visit. Mike's great - the best -, but go simply to experience the rare, incomparable level of care Karen provides from the heart.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have used Dr. Bodley for over 30 years, he has been very professional and has always treated me with respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Bodley.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Here might be the problem: the guy is retiring but they thrash around alot before telling you. !! After 4-5 phone calls, all sorts of running around and people calling me, returning my calls, etc. his office called and said he made a decision to retire and is winding up his practice as we speak. Very strange and very disorganized !!!! So anyhow Happy Retirement Dr Bodley and MMPC.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

would never see this man again, his attitude was one LACKING empathy and respect. I would urge anyone who wants a caring health professional to seek someone who actually has these qualities and not this sour and inhumane rube.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Michael T. Bodley's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1970)