Ratings for Dr. Cesar A. Sturla

The most knowledgable and caring Doctor i have ever known. I know I'm in good hands and trust him 100%. He is persistent and his diagnosis is always right. He spends time and explains everything without rushing you. I would recommend him to anyone and I'm sure they would appreciate the recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Excellent doctor - he is definitely a life saver and I would recommend him to anyone. Because of his persistence and accurate diagnoses, he has literally saved 3 people that I personally know.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Sturla is very knowledgable and an excellent diagnostician. He pursues your good health as opposed to just handling an ailment. His forward vision has helped me in two areas that could have been life threatening, but caught soon enough it was handled very routinely. I remember resisting him and putting things off but his persistence kept me on track and turned out to be a life saver. I appreciate his overall vision for my health care, and he does it in a caring way. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Sturla is very knowledgeable and reminds me of the old school doctor that spends time with a patient to learn as much as he can before diagnosing a problem. He cured a severe problem that I had and didn't pass me off to another physician. Very Impressive and talented doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Cesar A. Sturla's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1986)