Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lovy

Best doctor and staff I've ever had. Yes sometimes you may have to wait, but it's because he's excellent. If you have to go to the hospital he arranges every for you. Amazing and helpful staff. They truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Fantastic doctor. Excellent staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

This place is a joke. If you have a lot of time to spare and don't mind waiting 2 or 3 hours in his office then maybe this guy for you. His staff is very uneducated and can't get anything right. The best employee he had was nurse Brian and they let him go. Probably because is was way above their mediocre talent. Including the so called doctor. He always had to look up anything you ask him because I feel he doesn't know I believe I could do his job. He's a computer doctor who double dips the insurance companies from time to time and then says it was honest mistake. I wouldn't let my dog urinate his parking lot. Not to mention landscaping at his office looks like slums.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

You killed my sister's relation ship with your lies. .channel 2 news iwilll stop . U

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Amazing DR. He is worth the wait!! He takes his times and listens to his patients. He and his PA are both caring people. They want to help find and fix the problem.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

very friendly, caring always gets us in when we call. been going to him for years!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Always find time to fit us in last minute. Would for sure Recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Lovy seems to be a knowledgable doctor, however his wait times are ridiculous! I was in the hospital, cleared to go home by two other doctors and just had to wait for Lovy's okay. 8 hours later I was still in bed and forced to stay another night because he never showed up!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

waited over 1 1/2 hours for this DR to show up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so sad

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Jonathan Lovy's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)