Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Stevens

Was very thorough and any questions I did have he took the time to listen and answer all my questions. He even personaly called me, that evening, to tell me that my lab results were OK and normal!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I saw Dr Stevens over several years for a number of ailments. Initially he seemed competent and approachable. Over time, however, I found him to be dismissive and not a great diagnostician. He has easy access to patient records online but seldom had knowledge of my history or what he had treated during my past visits. I also found him judgmental and eventually was uncomfortable with the level of care he provided me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

After seeing Dr. Stevens for several years (I thought I was receiving good care) as my main Dr. he then told me that he didn't believe any of my medical history I had told him about! Yes, he waited for several years to tell me this! He said needed hard copies of previous surgeries so I could PROVE to him I was telling him the truth! (he never asked me for any medical releases to obtain the requested medical info.) I gathered all hard copies of my surgeries and medical conditions myself and sent them to him! I never received any confirmation of the reciept of the info I sent, so I called and spoke to his nurse. I asked if they needed any more info. I was told "no". To this day, I have never received any "I'm sorry I doubted you" from this Dr. No phone call, no letter, nothing! I then never went back. I feel he is a "bandaid" Dr. who can take care of the patient if they are not gravely ill. However, when the patient gets really sick, he can't get rid of you fast enough.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Charles H. Stevens's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Stillwater, MN