Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Mayus

Dr Mayus ran many tests and has been a consensus Dr for me. He was the answer I needed after so many other Dr said I just needed to lose weight. He has always taken his time with me and he is only allowed so much time now due to guidelines not his. I trust him and he has helped me through so much. I appreciate him and I know if he had his own practice away from rule he would spend more time and effort. Thanks to Dr Mayus I have had a more detailed analysis of my issues. He is very kind and thoughtful

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Mayus he looked at me and said" hmmm idk what wrong with you" since then he has given me medication to tske( which I don't) and decided to say that I have Fibromyalgia which I know I don't have but he had no other answers so I'm being labeled with Fibro which makes me mad!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Mayus disgnosed me with Fibromyalgia with in the first 10 minutes of examination. He didn' believe I had i was in more pain. He did not test me for anything else. I recently went to a specialist, that Mayo's referred. I have three Rare diseases. I mentioned one of the diseases, and he had no desire to Persue any other conditions. I feel he should've took more time, listened, and ruled out more possibilities.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Joseph L. Mayus's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1979)