Ratings for Dr. Shehla G. Khan

The front office secretaries are helpful, the nurses, well that depends on which one you see, and as for this doctor, I find her rather lacking in "bedside" manners, she gave me the feeling at every visit that she could care less, and I went to her for over a year and found each visit to be the same. She never did one thing to try to help me, or my illnesses. Another thing that I find very insulting, is that she talks very loud and I could hear her discuss me and what all was going on with all the nurses at the desk, I was in my patient room, several doors away, if I could hear her, I'm sure other people could as well, and I don't like everyone knowing my problems, I thought that broke some patient confidentiality law. Forget discussing anything with her, she doesn't listen. I'm not going back, and I would not recommend her to anyone, due to the fact she simply does not seem to care. It would have been very nice and helpful for me to have had a doctor that cared for me, and my health. She needs to take more time and really listen to what is going on. She NEVER once has checked my ears, and has only once listened to my heart and lungs during my whole time of coming to her. (a year) today was the last visit, for I refuse to leave in tears again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I just love Dr. Khan. She is very friendly and can find out your problem right then and there unlike other doctors. If you ever need a doctor, I would DEFINITLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

she is the mot best doctor ever! she can find out the problem ery quick! please pick her for your doc!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

very helpful,nice,and smart BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Shehla G. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)